Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo hooded waffle and two [emoji]127836[/emoji] in one order :pimp:

I noticed it kept kicking me out of fields to fill in and I had to re lick to enter my info. Like I clicked the drop down for card month and my cursor went to 3 digit verification instead. Fighting against bots?

Last edited:
i got a payment decline but i see a charge.. no email though.. anyone with experience on this know if i'm good?

I should've just stayed at dover and tried my luck but got there kinda late and who knows how many jackets they had in there :smh:

added camo hoodie at 11.00.03. Site lags like a ***** when clicking my cart. Camo hoodie sold out 11.00.30

Lmao that was a joke couldn't even get a headband and had all details in at 11:00:03 . Seems like since Gucci it's botszn. Guess I'm crossing over to the dark side. Especially for tnf And bogo

Last edited:
I'm pissed, got the blue headband and the cow thermal long sleeve but thought I had it in the same order.  But when I checked out first it was just the blue headband by itself and I had to go back for the thermal after.

Those headbands sold out in milliseconds. Had a red one in cart, checked out, kicked me back to main page with the headband still in cart even thought it was sold out.

Screw this, going to cop a vintage heavy metal tee with the money I was going to spend on it.

Black Astronaut Puffy Jacket size Small copped!!!

lol jk. Saw size small, clicked add to cart, changed to sold out 
roll.gif

Got the confirmation screen for my blue headband but no confirm email yet.  I got the confirm email for my thermal after.

I wanted the ramen bowl but with shipping + taxes in canadian dollars that means 75$ for a plastic bowl.. no way ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom