Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got caught up at work and missed out on the pants.

Deciding if I want to drop $150 for a hoodie.
Definitely worth it, will last as long as you don't machine wash/dry
Never copped a Supreme hoodie, so I don't know sizing.

I'm too late either way.  
laugh.gif

Tan cnn beanie for me, was thinking about getting another big logo too but didn't think I could pull it off manual.

got a bunch of tees. missed out on pink and surprisingly green :smh:

I caved and copped the zine, only $16, oh well. I love things like that; how often does Supreme do Zines anymore? Not much.

Noah just dropped a dope hoodie and long sleeve.
White Baby Krishna Coppedddd. Couldn't grab the Jolly Roger Hoodie, have 2 tees and got like 5 other hoodies over the last week smh. Did also cop the Araki Rose Tee in Black though. Wanted green but not swift enough kept playing with my emotions saying sold out then let me add to cart and sold out again. Had to get what I could get

White Baby Krishna Coppedddd. Couldn't grab the Jolly Roger Hoodie, have 2 tees and got like 5 other hoodies over the last week smh. Did also cop the Araki Rose Tee in Black though. Wanted green but not swift enough kept playing with my emotions saying sold out then let me add to cart and sold out again. Had to get what I could get
We gotta make a Noah thread.  I got the burgundy and black Krishna for free shipping over $75.  I spent a bit on Supreme today too.

Nice bro. Really like those tees as well.
Definitely need one. There's no too much talk about Noah on the other boards I'm on.
I agree we def need one. It's such a tough brand to gauge though, with supreme and palace and other brands there's lookbooks and, droplists, set times for releases and such. Noah leads us in blindly I love that aspect of it element of surprise is dope. I'm onboard with Snay though this week was expensive. I am tapped out and still need blacktoes this weekend smh

Last edited:
That red/stripe piece is nice. I always seem to overlook something smh

Hopefully i can scoop on restocks 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom