Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this tnf collab is fire. I'm a sf giants fan so the orange appeals to me. Idk what to get I want everything!

Last edited:
I love the leaves camo Mountain Light. But I would honestly wear it 2 times, maybe once, a year.

So probably gonna pass, hip pack is nice however.
Super busy at work tomorrow, so we shall see.

Get the whole collection.  

#teammanual

I figure I can only get couple pieces. Light mountain jacket and backpack. Thats my goal at least. I will be using restocks app. Idk if there have been horror stories about orders bein canceled or not gone thru if you're using the restocks app. I'm done with the copy/paste crap and I refuse to use bots lol.

#teammanual

I figure I can only get couple pieces. Light mountain jacket and backpack. Thats my goal at least. I will be using restocks app. Idk if there have been horror stories about orders bein canceled or not gone thru if you're using the restocks app. I'm done with the copy/paste crap and I refuse to use bots lol.
That's what I want too.  I want the ML jacket and a backpack.  Both colors are nice.

#teammanual

Never had anything cancelled on Restocks. I don't go after the most hyped stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom