Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to a guy on Reddit

You can pre order things at the LV store, not sure if it's only at the NYC pop up

Trucks are the most requested item, yes the trunk

They're gonna be hard to get if you aren't in NYC

And bogo and sweater are the only thing sup is releasing

You can pre order things at the LV store, not sure if it's only at the NYC pop up

Is it actually a preorder or simply getting on a list to be contacted?

LV made their name off the trunks initially

And yes word is the trunk is the most requested item and it's over 50K

Also I'll drop this here it's an article asking other brands and streetwear heads how they feel about the collabo

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/01/24/supreme-louis-vuitton-reactions/

The crazy thing is 99% of people said they will not cop lol

only want the folding card holder...maybe ill give the LV store a call [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You can preorder things now?

Don't think just anyone can

I've seen some people saying they have already at least in regards to the trunks

But I'm sure it's like VIP only at this point and possibly not the entire collection

Don't think just anyone can

I've seen some people saying they have already at least in regards to the trunks

But I'm sure it's like VIP only at this point and possibly not the entire collection

its prob only the trunks now, they havent even confirmed which pieces are being released yet

Damn yall someone got me for my preme backpack. Had it in the back of my ride, and mustve left it unlocked by mistake cuz when i went to go to work yesterday i noticed the stuff inside, books and notebook, were on my passenger seat and the bag was GONE!
Whoever took it mustve seen that preme logo and just wanted the bag cuz their dumbass left the portable jump-starter and trickle charger that were also in the back. Luckily the backpack was all that was taken.
If anyone sees a black stars backpack for sale in the san mateo area get at me so I go f up whoever took it lol bastards

Last edited:
Damn yall someone got me for my preme backpack. Had it in the back of my ride, and mustve left it unlocked by mistake cuz when i went to go to work yesterday i noticed the stuff inside, books and notebook, were on my passenger seat and the bag was GONE!
Whoever took it mustve seen that preme logo and just wanted the bag cuz their dumbass left the portable jump-starter and trickle charger that were also in the back. Luckily the backpack was all that was taken.
If anyone sees a black stars backpack for sale in the san mateo area get at me so I go f up whoever took it lol bastards

cause preme...

C29hdB1XAAAIQM7.jpg
sick.gif

roll.gif

Car > Trunk

im good with the more simpler things like the damn wallet. Need more info on it tho. I haven't really heard much on it if any at all 

damn that sucks, atleast nothing more valuable was taken like a laptop, or your window was broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom