Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but then you gotta deal with kids saying they ****** your mom. 

its like dudes who have huge shoe collections, they could just save the headache and just sell the lot to a RIF or Roundtwo...but take a hit on return 

sometimes its the most convenient way to go

We need roundtwo NYC to open soon

Alright so, I am old. Been out of the loop for a bit.

No idea what Grailed is, haven't bought or sold anything on Ebay in years, Have an Instagram account i never use, and an old Strictlysupreme account that I have never used as well.

If you were an old guy like me, that was looking to sell a whole bunch of old Supreme stuff (new and used), where is the best place to do it these days? Looking for best combination of top dollar and minimal hassle/scammers.

Lemme know something... please!
For starters, what size are you?

its like dudes who have huge shoe collections, they could just save the headache and just sell the lot to a RIF or Roundtwo...but take a hit on return 

At this point, this might be the way to go. I gotta educate myself of current prices so I don't look like a sweet vic.

To all y'all, not trying to turn this into a sell thread and I appreciate the interest. If you messaged me I'll hit ya back soon enough.

At this point, this might be the way to go. I gotta educate myself of current prices so I don't look like a sweet vic.

To all y'all, not trying to turn this into a sell thread and I appreciate the interest. If you messaged me I'll hit ya back soon enough.
what you tryna let go of 

nerd.gif

you can also list what you have and ask here or in the pms for market value. 

I appreciate that @lovehateself & qualms I have a lead from an old reddit post. Hopefully the guy is a bit cheaper than blitz

conignment, means you set the price

now buybacks at consignment shops is where you really take a hit 

Size Tens you have a SN from 02' so that stuff in that era is Highly sought after..... Especially if its sz. LARGE or XL

The best time to hit up the Cosignment shops is when it's Beginning of the "IN BETWEEN" Season. Your stuff ain't gonna' be sought after unless it has a box logo or it has LV on it come This MONDAY!!! LOL

Last edited:

Angelo Baque runs his own brand though.

I remember Awake NY is basically a Supreme variant, but had no US stockists.
In the interview he said that he pretty much works on Awake as he pleases since he doesn't feel pressured to always put out pieces. He will put more focus into it now since he's taken a step back from Supreme 

In the interview he said that he pretty much works on Awake as he pleases since he doesn't feel pressured to always put out pieces. He will put more focus into it now since he's taken a step back from Supreme 
Sounds good.

I'm interested to see how his agency takes off. I'm not sure how it will serve the market, given similar brands do their own social media/marketing.

Sounds good.

I'm interested to see how his agency takes off. I'm not sure how it will serve the market, given similar brands do their own social media/marketing.

read that Nike Sportswear (NSW) and Converse are clients as well. whatever he does with them is going to be interesting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom