Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cops got involved to shut down metro card lineup  
roll.gif

Arch logo acid wash l/s was the only item I was going for. After watching a pick up video on YouTube and seeing the arch logo was screen printed rather than embroidered, Ive decided I am going to pass.
Gah that breaks my heart, that was my main cop as well, I'll probably still get it but it's still disappointing to hear.

Tried calling one of my local LVs to ask if they taking pre orders so I don't waste a drive. First lady that answered transferred the call to the actual store and got busy tones then call ended

Gna try again a little later
Same thing happened to me. I made the drive and was able to place a reservation for 5 items. Can't even call this a preorder since it's not guaranteed.
It's basically a raffle but you have to put the cash upfront.

Man what the hell is wrong with ppl doing all this extra **** for a subway swipe

******* idiots man

After seeing this, i dont even wanna' try for the Sade tee. Gonna be logging onto disappointment come Thursday.
That's exactly my thought. I'm fine paying the low-end of resale value so I don't either have to get in line with these savages for hours or have to deal with an online drop that'll sell out in seconds. I don't eem mess with Supreme but the Sade tee is a must for me

I don't live in NY so I have no clue how they work

Just mind boggling that people are paying resell for cards that won't even work once they expire

It works like any other card that holds a balance. Fill it with money, use it, refill and repeat. Cards have always had expiration dates to replace the wear and tear of magnetic strips, including and not limited to credit/debit cards. Metrocards work the same way. As to why people want to pay resell? You already know why.

The MTA has always released special cards with designs here and there, but they just werent as hype as supreme. Not to mention how significant both are to NY.

Here are some from a few years ago

It works like any other card that holds a balance. Fill it with money, use it, refill and repeat. Cards have always had expiration dates to replace the wear and tear of magnetic strips, including and not limited to credit/debit cards. Metrocards work the same way. As to why people want to pay resell? You already know why.

The MTA has always released special cards with designs here and there, but they just werent as hype as supreme. Not to mention how significant both are to NY.

Here are some from a few years ago

Thank you for the clarification fam View media item 2340746

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom