Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
word i just talked to a buddy of mine and he said the samething happened to him.

I dont mind getting 2 Sade T's, elephant T's, abstract T's and strawberry hat(s), they will be for sale if i do get 2 orders...ha!

i got duplicate orders on Sade T, Elephant T, Abstract T and mesh hat and so did a buddy of mine i just spoke to. I guess we will just have to let the storm settle and find out what happens.

The homie is gonna look out for me with that swirl tee if it ships

I got ghosted on a Sade too but im not anticipating any favors on that one lol

CDG collab for sure this season right? Man i hope the release is better than today but who am i kidding hahah

Season weak af imo. One of their worst, and a lot of designs look lazy and rushed.

Copped the Black Denim S cap and the keyknife, had both in cart then site crashed. Kept refreshing and waiting like everyone until it came up and placed the order quick. 

Only good thing left is the motorbike. 

Season weak af imo. One of their worst, and a lot of designs look lazy and rushed.

Copped the Black Denim S cap and the keyknife, had both in cart then site crashed. Kept refreshing and waiting like everyone until it came up and placed the order quick. 

Only good thing left is the motorbike. 
Motorbike prob be in store only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom