Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised more people didn't cop the classic hoodie. A lot of nice colors but didn't see a lot of "cops" for it

Baaaawaaaah a tip send him the eggplant emoji [emoji]127814[/emoji] Or a banana [emoji]127820[/emoji]

Smh ... been trying to add and check out on that black waist bag for an hour... finally get through and check out all the way on restocks. got to confirmation page. But no charge on my card and no confirmation email. ...
Does that mean my **** is ghosted ??

Also I checked out for one micro stripe black top Medium. And got two desperate emails saying my order went through, so basically my order went though twice ... wtf

looking back i guess i should be happy i didnt come up empty handed

got a Joe Robert tee only for my only Email confirmation thought it was black but it says Heather Grey 
ohwell.gif

Waiting on two email confirmations. Black XL swirl tee, Black L glove. Next order was Navy XL Sade which I didn't get store confirmation but there's a 10 cent charge to my account. Had this happen before and some times I get the item, some times.

Managed to cop a black dream tee, white auto tee, black Larry Clark tee and a red swirl tee ... ghosted on an eternal tee , abstract tee and elephant tee.. really wanted a Field hooded sweat shirt..

Last edited:
I was able to pick up the black classic logo hoody when it restocked. I want the black satin baseball jersey now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom