Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got shipping for sade tee, also. sup with the quick turnaround time. so glad i didn't pay $200 last week after the in-store drop. trippin.

Damn glad to see a lot of ya'll ate on this drop. Thought I had the Sade tee in my cart when checking out but didnt want to risk it when i realized it wasnt.

Bummed, I :

a) kept getting card declined on sade, after the store opened late.

b) got the swirl tee with confirmation and charge.

c) got ghosted on the gloves.

What an odd day.

Already got shipping 
nthat.gif

Weird day indeed. Used Restocks for the first time to try to cop my purchases. It's cool in the fact it has your info and sizes. First order - Black Swirl, Black Elephant, White Abstract ghosted. 2nd order White Abstract complete with confirmation. 3rd order Black Swirl, Black You Been Hit complete with confirmations. 4th order Black Eternal Tee ghosted. This is the first time I've had ghost orders before. All in all I did okay wound up paying resale for an elephant tee cuz my girl wanted one and I couldn't cop. Missed on the Sade and Joe Clark Girl tees so if anyone is letting go a size L in any let me know will cop. For good price that is lol.

EDIT- just like that copped Eternal off of restock. Maybe I'll get a Sade on a restock too

Last edited:
never knew what ghosted order meant until today... i thought i made 3 separate purchases until i checked my online banking and only got billed twice and got only 2 email confirmations... i got ghosted on the denim s cap it gave me that message after you purchased looking like i got the item but no email and didnt get billed for it... oh well... i already have an s cap in black from last season but denim would of been cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom