Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if shared but saw in another forum.  OP @wuchi01

Ebay 20% off coupon on $25 or more.
Code: C20HELLOSPRING
Ends Mar 11. One time use. Max $50 discount. Use Paypal.

If you missed out on what you wanted you can get items for close to retail with coupon.

Don't know if shared but saw in another forum.  OP @wuchi01

Ebay 20% off coupon on $25 or more.

Code: C20HELLOSPRING

Ends Mar 11. One time use. Max $50 discount. Use Paypal.

If you missed out on what you wanted you can get items for close to retail with coupon.

These coupons always popup the day after I buy something

Picked up the Undercover Samurai tee that I've been hunting for forever for 75 with that code.

just a heads up guys, on week 1 i got sade and automatic tee and i didnt reach confirm page or got a confirm email. but my card got charged and then i got a shipping email a day or two later. i just wish you all good luck
Then lettuce pray.

$1640 pending 10 orders all for the Vertical Logo Black in a Small LOL RIP

had a homie use his bot and well yea iunno whats bout to happen

U will have to call and cancel or they will go through. Same thing happened to me with Sade shirt. Had 25 hit off 1 order and I didn't call to cancel. They sent all 25. So i got 25 black Sade shirts in medium all charged to same person/card and all shipped to same person/address. I was shocked they let it happen with their 1 per rule.

You still have any? Need that medium.

What do you guys with the sticker collections plan to do with them? You plan to sell eventually or wait and put them all on one thing? I just stick mine wherever once I get them but I think this secondary market is pretty interesting. I've never really cared about the stickers but now I want some older ones. Some of the prices :x :smh: Can't say I blame some of you for holding onto them. I've been doing it wrong.

What do you guys with the sticker collections plan to do with them? You plan to sell eventually or wait and put them all on one thing? I just stick mine wherever once I get them but I think this secondary market is pretty interesting. I've never really cared about the stickers but now I want some older ones. Some of the prices
sick.gif
mean.gif
Can't say I blame some of you for holding onto them. I've been doing it wrong.
 I know it's a dopey hobby to most, but I like them. I have been collecting stickers for 30 years now, ever since I started skateboarding. Eventually they get stuck on boards or signs or whatever, it's just fun to go back years later and see what you've amassed.  I don't resell them, I do trade with other people though.

As a side note, it's funny that people crapped on the idea of a sticker thread, but a large percentage of posts in here have been about stickers.

What do you guys with the sticker collections plan to do with them? You plan to sell eventually or wait and put them all on one thing? I just stick mine wherever once I get them but I think this secondary market is pretty interesting. I've never really cared about the stickers but now I want some older ones. Some of the prices
sick.gif
mean.gif
Can't say I blame some of you for holding onto them. I've been doing it wrong.
personally i just like to collect them, same with the free gifts each season. if the time ever comes where i dont want them anymore then I'd gladly sell
nthat.gif

I know it's a dopey hobby to most, but I like them. I have been collecting stickers for 30 years now, ever since I started skateboarding. Eventually they get stuck on boards or signs or whatever, it's just fun to go back years later and see what you've amassed.  I don't resell them, I do trade with other people though.

As a side note, it's funny that people crapped on the idea of a sticker thread, but a large percentage of posts in here have been about stickers.
yeah we need that sticker thread. why was the other one shut down?

Last edited:
U will have to call and cancel or they will go through. Same thing happened to me with Sade shirt. Had 25 hit off 1 order and I didn't call to cancel. They sent all 25. So i got 25 black Sade shirts in medium all charged to same person/card and all shipped to same person/address. I was shocked they let it happen with their 1 per rule.

damn....25? I will take one off your hand, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom