Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man....i want that DSM shirt so damn bad. if anyone seen my IG they'll know why. can anyone point me to a reliable proxy service or the least painful resell place. honestly, the shirt isn't even that nice but it's a great match for me.

I stopped keeping my extra bags in the middle of last season. Might get rid of my extra bags and stickers if i have more than 2.

Where yall selling this stuff? Ebay?

i got some old supreme fall/winter catalogs i should throw up. Complete with stickers. I know one has RZA on the cover i forgot about the other one.

i got some old supreme fall/winter catalogs i should throw up. Complete with stickers. I know one has RZA on the cover i forgot about the other one.
I have an old *** catalogue with the Tera Patrick. I need to find that joint again 
pimp.gif

Yeah the one with Tera Patrick got the whole Supreme Polo Stadium Inspired Gear as well as NBHD lineup & Some cool stickers.

All the other one got is a leopard towel

Yours win over the RZA one.
Yeah the one with Tera Patrick got the whole Supreme Polo Stadium Inspired Gear as well as NBHD lineup & Some cool stickers.

All the other one got is a leopard towel
I remember getting it for retail plus shipping from Japan right after it dropped. The hype was so much lower on preme back then lol.

Yeah, I took the stickers out and still have them, I need to go digging around and find it again.

just got another shipping email so my 2 orders for week 4 are already shipped, they are the sequin hoodie and curve logo shirt. still a bit salty they refunded me the other day for last weeks sleeve patch hoodie.

just got another shipping email so my 2 orders for week 4 are already shipped, they are the sequin hoodie and curve logo shirt. still a bit salty they refunded me the other day for last weeks sleeve patch hoodie.

Similar situation to yours. My items from yesterday already shipped but I have no shipping info on my two sleeve patch hoodies from last week...charge is still posted with no refund pending so I dunno what to think

I was refreshing page for DSM supreme from 10pm EST tonight till about 10:12, went up around 10:15 lmao, missed out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom