Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
11184478_292705737519941_2075326111_n.jpg
Relationship goals?

Figured out how some people getting these Mini Bikes early

Coleman Bikes are made by HiSun Motorcycles which is based out of TX

Seems like people have a inside there and buying them Special order or something

Good question. I will preface this story by saying I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to reddit. Anyway...

I wanted to know what a certain piece (Supreme x TNF By Any Means Jacket) was worth before purchasing it. Naturally, I created a Price Check [PC] post. Reddit marked it with the 'News' flare automatically and it immediately starting getting comments that it was incorrectly posted, that it wasn't 'news', etc. I then received  a message that I had been banned for breaking the rules.

I replied to the moderator(s) by apologizing. I also wanted to gain more clarity on what I did wrong. A mod replied that I had posted something incorrectly and that it belongs in the weekly Price Check Sticky section. I replied by apologizing again and mentioned that in no way was I trying to harm the sub-reddit or it's members. It was an honest mistake nothing I did was malicious. A mod replied and said this was my second offense (I have no clue what my first offense was) and that my ban will last 365 days.

Did I post something incorrectly? Yes I did. Completely my own fault. Completely an accident.

Is it worth a 365 day ban? Reddit thinks so.
create a new account and resub the form

Figured out how some people getting these Mini Bikes early

Coleman Bikes are made by HiSun Motorcycles which is based out of TX

Seems like people have a inside there and buying them Special order or something
pretty smart. wouldn't be the first time people have gone straight to the source for supreme stuff.

Who cares about Reddit anyways
Yeah I could live without reddit myself. The only times I really look for information there is when Game of Thrones or Mr Robot is playing. There's so many stupid people on reddit, especially in the sports sections. 

Yeah I could live without reddit myself. The only times I really look for information there is when Game of Thrones or Mr Robot is playing. There's so many stupid people on reddit, especially in the sports sections. 
There's plenty of those types of people here, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom