Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricing isn't too crazy, the 3m jacket was around the same price. Any tips on copping manual? I'm Gonna take a 15 minute break at 755 come Thursday lol.

Last edited:
[emoji]127866[/emoji] [emoji]127867[/emoji] [emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]
For all the thanks

For bryanay1 bryanay1 I don't know if you're old enough to drink.

:rofl:

a few for more months and I will be the legal age to drink in the US

Last edited:
Very interesting seeing the feedback of this collab throughout the day from various places....

---Youngin's who don't know anything about the OG Trans Antarctic pieces and are seeing the design for the first time, don't like it.

---OG's don't like it because it's touching a classic that sholud have been kept where it was....in the unattainable pockets of the globe.

---Random dudes don't like it because there are too many logos (too many logos?!?!?!...I thought that's what most of this generation likes!! :lol:)

---Others not liking it because there's too much America.

For me...I think Trans Antarctic should have been left in the past. It's one of TNF's greatest lines from the history, to the story, to the somewhat limited release in 1990, the style, etc. Nothing's sacred anymore. The collab is actually well done, but being an old fogey...I'm shaking my fist with little effort at Supreme.

I think the price point and wearability of the fleece piece is what will lend to it being more popular.
This is the truth. The Gore Tex is nice but price is a real barrier to entry

And ever since I bought the packable raincoat poncho a few seasons back, I learned how much of a pain in the *** pullover outerwear can be hahaha

Dopest Supreme TNF since the Steep Techs
Simply 
smokin.gif

So who's gonna go on a mission tomorrow morning?

I'm on vacation so I'll roam around soho for a bit. I'll prolly have to bring my car just in case lmao.

EDIT - OH **** 1994

Last edited:
Everyones anti America views have swayed me on the pullover... definitely gonna be going after the olive on Thursday :pimp:

I'm not anti USA.

Many other nations have it far worse imo.

I'm just saying we're not the greatest.

No one is, but I do think other countries run their ish better then ours. I'd be out if I could but my kids got cousins nah mean.

Got ATC for a medium red fleece for wifey lol, will try for the pullover manny.

Very interesting seeing the feedback of this collab throughout the day from various places....

---Youngin's who don't know anything about the OG Trans Antarctic pieces and are seeing the design for the first time, don't like it.

---OG's don't like it because it's touching a classic that sholud have been kept where it was....in the unattainable pockets of the globe.

---Random dudes don't like it because there are too many logos (too many logos?!?!?!...I thought that's what most of this generation likes!!
laugh.gif
)

---Others not liking it because there's too much America.

For me...I think Trans Antarctic should have been left in the past. It's one of TNF's greatest lines from the history, to the story, to the somewhat limited release in 1990, the style, etc. Nothing's sacred anymore. The collab is actually well done, but being an old fogey...I'm shaking my fist with little effort at Supreme.
Do you have any more info on the Trans Antarctic collection?

Gore Tex is gonna be hard for me to pass up.

Might need to move my Steep Tech since it's too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom