Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also do cold/low and line dry for pretty much all my tees and have never had a problem. Just that one Escher tee seems super weak...oh well.

View media item 2460803
Just go to Cardinal Mini Bogo in. Fit of the jacket itself is fine but man the hood is heavy and way too big. Still nice though. Basically like a one of the thick Carhartt work jackets.

Last edited:
Anybody good at Supreme legit checks? I got this Morrissey shirt and the tag is printed a little wonky on the logo. Have a handful of legit Supreme shirts direct from Supreme and the tags are all over the place so having trouble comparing this against anything.

I can take pics of the back of the tag (which has unitalicized SUPREME), but wasn't sure if this was a quality control issue or telltale fake?

Still have time for a chargeback so would love any thoughts:
A follow up with an answer to this question I had:

I found out the Morrissey tee I posted a pic above is indeed legit, and the weirdness with the Supreme font is a crummy quality control thing with Supreme.  Not only does the rest of the tee and back of the tag check out, but the seller sent me an order confirmation from Supreme.com with a UPS tracking number that checks out as well.  On top of that, I've checked with a few people who had copped multiple legit Morrissey tees the day of the drop and they said that the tags were each different from one another based on the color and size.  Supreme font thickness was different. Red size font was different.  Tags had either 1 set of stitching or none.  Complete cluster**** to compare against each other. 

Posting this to try to help anyone in the future who is interested in buying: On the Morrissey tees, make sure you have the seller send other images of the tee, the back of the tag, and (if still bagged) the UPC code on the bag to confirm.  Going off the front of the tag seems to be pointless unless you have a legit one in the exact color and size to compare against. 

If Supreme is at all interested in preventing unauthorized replicas, they certainly made it easy with the lack of uniformity of their tees on this drop.  
mean.gif
   That said, happy mine is legit. 
happy.gif

snakeskin 97s are such a great shoe... Went to wear them yesterday & realized how uncomfortable they are though compared to all the ultra boosts I've been wearing smh. Anyway grabbed a double of the spin tee, one of my favorite supreme tees in a while

snakeskin 97s are such a great shoe... Went to wear them yesterday & realized how uncomfortable they are though compared to all the ultra boosts I've been wearing smh. Anyway grabbed a double of the spin tee, one of my favorite supreme tees in a while

the 98's were dope, very underated slept on model 

maybe its just me though i love all the odd ball air max models. 

hopefully we get some 95's 

side note though did anyone order the kaws flayed companion? 

i got a confirmation but checked my account a couple days ago and they returned my money. 

not sure wth is going on right now. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom