Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally tracked one down for an awesome price
glasses.gif
trying to swap my blue for an olive... figured now was the best time, what did you pay? 

thats what they had that i forgot, the like puke green and bright purple back pack and duffel were in store

the boxes also but not sure if in stock they were in the display

back packs?! damn, which they would have the duffel in Paris. Hoping for a waist pack ss17 actually after passing when they restocked. They were on the website for a good solid 20-40mins

I went to supLA. last week for the first time. They had a few small bogo hoodies. Random sizes. Green and red colors. All the hyped items that remained were just for display, not for sale.

SupLA stuff was so nice compared to London. They gave my kids like 10 different stickers and let them play around with the dogs while I was trying on some MC Esher pieces.

SupLA stuff was so nice compared to London. They gave my kids like 10 different stickers and let them play around with the dogs while I was trying on some MC Esher pieces.
they gave these two japanese girls a bunch fo stickers sunday when they were checking out lol

when i asked for stickers once they were like we only have the box logo 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom