Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out of skating by the early 90s. Still have my last two decks. The Ray Barbee one goes for crazy money now, pretty funny...

Just saying, most jobs don't allow 5 days off to sit in front of a store.
Ok well I'm just sayin do you and get off the next mans d if he isn't hurting anyone

Ok well I'm just sayin do you and get off the next mans d if he isn't hurting anyone
​Will do 
smile.gif

LA didn't mess it up at all. Those bassstards of security kept telling us to come back at 3 am to line up. And to clean up streets. That is so f stupid to tell everyone to show up at 3am... When they saw how many peeps showed up (and they were like 5 or 6 secu guys only), they got scared and cancelled. 
giphy.gif

like really mad 
laugh.gif

You sound like a whiny rich brat with all your "not for everyone" and "entitlement" talk. In case you're not aware supreme is a skateboard co. Yes they have a fan base, and contrary to what you think, if those fans want a shirt, those with deeper pockets shouldn't have priority. You only want this because you're use to getting what you want.

Dude who the Eff are you? :lol: you havent posted since October '16 and you coming in here trying to throw jabs?

So what if Supreme is a skateboard company, a fact that is moot since 99% of the people that even rock Supreme don't even skate.

I don't care who buys it i'm here for the lulz and i'm far form a "whiny rich kid" i'm a working class citizen in his 30s brah.

Go back to the rock you been under since all you seem to do is troll everyone here.

If this was strictly made for "fans" of Supreme i don't think the tee would have a retail tag of $500 :rolleyes Stay in your lane and just accept that you and a lot of others can't and won't get this :lol:

if supreme really gave a **** about their boarding community, you think they wouldve dropped a collab with LV that included a $25K board and trunk?

FOH.

What does that have to do with skaters? Its a luxury item and honestly never meant to be skated :lol: Supreme drops multiple decks throughout the season along with wheels and trucks... They stay true to their roots even if their "fans" don't.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with skaters? Its a luxury item and honestly never meant to be skated :lol: Supreme drops multiple decks throughout the season along with wheels and trucks... They stay true to their roots even if their "fans" don't.

IMO its a slap to the face for skaters.

and further proof they really dont give a **** who buys their brand.

i dont understand why folks still on the if you dont skate, you shouldnt wear preme tip.

Dude who the Eff are you? :lol: you havent posted since October '16 and you coming in here trying to throw jabs?

So what if Supreme is a skateboard company, a fact that is moot since 99% of the people that even rock Supreme don't even skate.

I don't care who buys it i'm here for the lulz and i'm far form a "whiny rich kid" i'm a working class citizen in his 30s brah.

Go back to the rock you been under since all you seem to do is troll everyone here.

If this was strictly made for "fans" of Supreme i don't think the tee would have a retail tag of $500 :rolleyes Stay in your lane and just accept that you and a lot of others can't and won't get this :lol:
lol because I haven't posted on here in a year makes my point irrelevant? He you go with this eliteism "not for everyone" BS. Stay in my lane? Sorry to disturb your forum pal. I know this thread isn't for everyone. Just those with your money

i dont understand why folks still on the if you dont skate, you shouldnt wear preme tip.
Should a brand care who buys their stuff or only cater to a certain crowd? ...I dont see what Popeye or Gucci Mane, fire extinguishers or cash cannons have to do with skating, they just reach alot of demographics and I think the LV deck is cool and Id buy one at 500 but I'm not mad at anything they're doing with this collab, I'm not a LV customer, this stuff was not created with my budget in mind. Theres a god damn $400 keychain :lol:

lol because I haven't posted on here in a year makes my point irrelevant? He you go with this eliteism "not for everyone" BS. Stay in my lane? Sorry to disturb your forum pal. I know this thread isn't for everyone.
And you obviously missed my point. It is a coloboration w a skate brand. Meaning it attracts that crowd as well as people who buy lv. So how are you going to aliate both? You obviously missed my point and didn't see what he wrote. His point was that the private clients were the only ones who should be entitled to this collection.
This and any other companies sole obligation is to make money. I highly doubt they care who buys from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom