Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you able to authenticate it???

Store won't officially authentic items. But I'm confident my card holder is 100% legit.

If you find a good way to authenticate let me know.

Anyone find good ways to authenticate on resells ?

Last edited:
Can anyone help me cop that nasty nas t

if thats the piece you want the most, just cart and checkout at 11.

Should have little trouble getting it. Week 1 ppl are making 4-5 item orders, which take time to complete.

You should be able to manually check out before they get their 3 item in cart

Copped the red card holder for $700 shipped from eBay on July 30th

$875 and up currently seems to be the going rate for the red card holder (best shot for lower is getting lucky on I'll-timed Ebay auction or rolling dice with seller with low to no feedback), but that is going to go up a good amount soon because the prices momentarily dipped with the LV by appointment restocks. There is one single buy it now for $800 on EBay currently that would be a smart price to get it at.

For certain items like the dice keychain the stock is already causing price to go up (was available for $700 two weeks ago, now hovering around $1k).

All in on Nas tee and Monopoly board. Let's start this season already!

A friend of mine picked up a red cardholder for 700 shipped on ebay

if thats the piece you want the most, just cart and checkout at 11.

Should have little trouble getting it. Week 1 ppl are making 4-5 item orders, which take time to complete.

You should be able to manually check out before they get their 3 item in cart
thx tmrw at 11?

It like XMAS eve ONCE AGAIN!!

Supreme on Fairfax going to Downtown LA... all of Supreme's RUNOFF will now close down within a year, maybe less

image.png
Dopee

DTLA?! Ugh.

Only decent thing about it is it'll be easier to get to since I work downtown. Still can't compete with the people that can go there in the middle of the day everyday.

Today's list sign-up is being held at :

The Oval Space, 29-32 The Oval, London, E2 9DT

Today's sign-up is for a place in line for the release of our FW17 collection on :

Thursday 17th August 2017.

Our security team will be there today from 11:00am - 2:00pm accepting sign-ups for Thursday's release list.

The sign-up may close early if we reach the required number for the day.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom