Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove by Fairfax and saw a bunch of loser children camped in line for this basic nonsense.

giphy.gif

Cause I'm all about my paper, boy!!

My boy told me that they've sent people home who were already on the line to come back for tomorrow (NYC). He was in the low 400's; anyone else get the boot for tomorrow?

My boy told me that they've sent people home who were already on the line to come back for tomorrow (NYC). He was in the low 400's; anyone else get the boot for tomorrow?

I was #326 and got told to come back tomorrow at 9:30am. This is my first time doing a in store Supreme release in almost 5 years. NaS brought me back. Never again.

So wack today. got everything I wanted in NY but the resellers are out there heavy. sole street was angryyyy lol a 4 hour wait I was top 100 and yes only one register, couple cool employees in the nyc store though.

Saw 2 nas tees get sold a block away 270 and 300 lol
lawd...it ain't hard to tell them prices illmatic

He said supreme came to him for a F&f la exclusive!! He's sigin his posters an everything. Talk about goin all in on ur shame!!

The store cut the line off at like 250-300 and told everyone after to come back tomorrow at specific times again

My section is 1030 am

Really annoyed. Supposed to work tomorrow

The store cut the line off at like 250-300 and told everyone after to come back tomorrow at specific times again

My section is 1030 am

Really annoyed. Supposed to work tomorrow

yoo I'm in the same slot. We were probably in the same line. My homie whose #213 got a shovel and everything he wanted. Black Nas was OOS but everything else was there. Not sure about the scarface piece. Also black waist bag is OOS. We'll see what's left tomorrow. Also the stickers didn't go on sale today but they might tomorrow.

yoo I'm in the same slot. We were probably in the same line. My homie whose #213 got a shovel and everything he wanted. Black Nas was OOS but everything else was there. Not sure about the scarface piece. Also black waist bag is OOS. We'll see what's left tomorrow. Also the stickers didn't go on sale today but they might tomorrow.

whats up man. I was the guy in the WCW Monday Night Jericho shirt and camo cap :nerd:

damn on that blk nas. Knew that one would fly

whats up man. I was the guy in the WCW Monday Night Jericho shirt and camo cap :nerd:

[/QUOTE]

Yeah we never had a chance for the blk color. I was the guy with the black noah hat and round sunglasses

Yeah we never had a chance for the blk color. I was the guy with the black noah hat and round sunglasses[/QUOTE]

ah man i was right in front of you lol. ill have my red backback on again tomorrow

Yeah we never had a chance for the blk color. I was the guy with the black noah hat and round sunglasses

ah man i was right in front of you lol. ill have my red backback on again tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Got it. I remember you now. May we all be blessed with some gear :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom