Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6396.JPG
IMG_6398.JPG
IMG_6400.JPG
IMG_6401.JPG
IMG_6402.JPG

Both MJ and Box logo are M
Blocked color hoodie is S
You can see the difference in cut and the side material

Anyone else have weird tracking from Supreme? This is the same crap that happened when UPS lost my Nas tee. It came out of NJ which is weird cause it normally originates from Maspeth, NY and what is even more odd that there is movement on a Sunday??

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 10.12.54 PM.png

Forgot to mention that I passed by supreme ny Sunday around 2pm and the line was around the corner.
I don't know if this is due to the new line up process, but from my 15+ years of going to this store I've never seen hype like this.
Last Thursday was a light drop Week too.
You can't even just walk into the store anymore

Anyone else have weird tracking from Supreme? This is the same crap that happened when UPS lost my Nas tee. It came out of NJ which is weird cause it normally originates from Maspeth, NY and what is even more odd that there is movement on a Sunday??

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 10.12.54 PM.png

One of my orders originated from Parsippany, NJ and was delivered last Friday. Other ones are coming from Maspeth, NY though...

How do u know if it went through? Typed in all my info and then when I clicked "continue" it sent me to the registration closed page

I was able to register last week and this week
Cool good to know. Thanks.

How do u know if it went through? Typed in all my info and then when I clicked "continue" it sent me to the registration closed page
That happened to me the first two weeks. That means you didn't register in time. When you do, you get a "Registration confirmed" page that says you will be texted your time and place in line on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom