Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd you do?
IMG_5315.PNG

Would be great with the 97s

Didnt get anything today but scored on the undefeated.com drop last week. Didnt get my size in the blacks though...just the whites. Was trying for that 9.5 today...will have to try and trade the 8.5 i got for em. Maybe I could rock that if I wore hats, but i dont ever wear them lol

Tee's didn't have the disclaimer this week so i didn't size down. supremes got me confused with the sizing this season smh :smh:

The disclaimer wasn't just that the shirts were big, it said they'd changed providers so going forward unless they issue a new disclaimer, I'd say they're going to be bigger.

The disclaimer wasn't just that the shirts were big, it said they'd changed providers so going forward unless they issue a new disclaimer, I'd say they're going to be bigger.
geez y'all ordered a size too big..we will see

BTW
My fat *** tried on a medium Kiss tee and it fit just like my large Thrasher tee from last season, a little tight, but manageable. Will stick to Large in the new sizing however

yeah, I could rock a Large this season but my wife's medium definitely fits me better.

anyone tried shrinking the tees this season? thinking of doing it to my Crash tee but don't want to F it up. don't wanna crack the print.

Smith played at a school 10mins away from me (steinert hs)
That's Lakewood?

I know he transferred to St. Benedict's. His wife's sister lives above a friend in Hillside. I wanted to bring my Supreme ball to get a sig and pic, but didn't want to press him and his fam, especially watching his 30 for 30 recently

That's Lakewood?

I know he transferred to St. Benedict's. His wife's sister lives above a friend in Hillside. I wanted to bring my Supreme ball to get a sig and pic, but didn't want to press him and his fam, especially watching his 30 for 30 recently
He was only at steinert (Hamilton square) for a few months (dahntay jones played there as well) I think smith was at 3 or 4 different schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom