Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
Nope just the sail 97s and the cross body messenger.
Uffff

wait why would u guys think theyd switch tee sizing mid season. They order their blanks at once. not per drop.

wait why would u guys think theyd switch tee sizing mid season. They order their blanks at once. not per drop.
Since it didnt have the notice. I know that some people here ordered their original size and not the new size

Last edited:
Since it didnt have the notice I know that some people here ordered their original size and not the new size
ruh roh.

i know this may be a no no but guys why dont u just throw in the dryer to shrink a bit?

Dropsbyjay been real quiet the past few days. Eagerly waiting to see this weeks drop.

Ever since that Bape leak tho he's not been on any social media. Did Supreme send the goons on him?!(joking)

Last edited:
Black Arabic Jacket, Orange Mini Bogo Hoodie, and Aztec Beanie. Gonna try for beanie and hoodie in one order. Already know Arabic needs to be solo.

Hoping the clippers and money jacket got people caught up in the hype and off the Arabic enough time to swoop.

Last edited:
Thank God this aint a big week. Most likely wont be able to cop anything cuzza work.

Kinda want one of the split old english hoodies but if I dont cop, no biggie

hearing clippers are expensive..pass

few things I like but only going for 1..will b a breeze

Lol so the bapeape wouldn't jump anybody if they rocked the supreme x bape collab?

And what if undftd x supreme?

I have been looking for a thread but can't find one. What time does Kith drop new clothing collections online? Help would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom