Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already seeing a few no shows. These kids sign up with no intention of going and taking up someones spot. :smh:

In the bright side, it will be slightly quicker for some of us. :wink:

Told me to pull up at 2. Realistically, how long should I expect to be there. Really not tryna be there from 2-8.

I would say a few hours. But it also depends if they limit people from buying X amount of items or how much stuff restocked. I heard from my friend Week 1, I think about 175 went through and it took a bit pass normal store closing time.

team 7 1/2!!! lmao sadly NOTHING fits my head. but we still try... every single gottam time.
i have the opposite problem

the crown on most of the 5 panels are too deep...I need a low profile crown for a hat to fit my head properly

the older fit of the 5 panels from 10+ years ago fit perfect but i've long sold all but one of those

I got the tan digi camo hat and sold it cause it was too deep, got the white with box logo on the top last season and sold it

my black leather and desert camo leather are pushing it but I can work with those

anyone know how the depth of the 6 panel caps compare to the 5 panel caps??

I would say a few hours. But it also depends if they limit people from buying X amount of items or how much stuff restocked. I heard from my friend Week 1, I think about 175 went through and it took a bit pass normal store closing time.
There's no way I'm going if I'm not guaranteed in on the first day, I got thing to do :lol:

I'm in the 50s for Lafayette Street tomorrow. 11 AM. Going to skip out of work for a bit to go. Any estimates on how long the whole process will take?

that lock box price sucks. i was anticipating $80-90 for it. no way in paying close to $140 after shipping. will go for the loose gauge beanie in black

yeah, lockbox is pricey for what it is. probably passing this week

anyone who can snag me an bogo or nas tee in medium? ready with paypal, also have a few pieces from this season still DS to trade with plus cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom