Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be in Brooklyn, but it seems by the time they get through reservations and then the sign-up from yesterday, it'll be close of business. Hopefully someone sends a live report once they get there on the situation.

I can be in Brooklyn, but it seems by the time they get through reservations and then the sign-up from yesterday, it'll be close of business. Hopefully someone sends a live report once they get there on the situation.
I'm hearing there's enough box logos if ur registered..so I might not even try..I'm in jersey..I cannot make it to BK to sign up for tomorrow

So no way of getting into the brooklyn store this weekend without a reservation?
They still didn't finish yesterday's reserves I believe..if they doing another sign up for tomorrow I'm out..but I can get there early as **** tomorrow..now I'm mad I didn't take off yesterday

If anyone knows status about saturdays sign ups at BK please let me know! I'm nearby at work but dont wanna go unless theres something going on.

PCOLUMBUS17 for 20% off $25 of more on ebay with a max of $50 off. Stadium Goods ebay is on the seller list if anyones interested. Already higher than market resell prices even after the discount but who know maybe youll find something you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom