Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if anyone’s at BK today, please help with a box logo sticker. I got you with other stickers or monetary donations.

For those that got the brooklyn supreme t, did the charge fall off your bank accounts? Mine was pending but disappeared

My posted sale dropped. I think that’s because they haven’t shipped yet. Once they do, charge should come back... hopefully.

image.png
reddit

My posted sale dropped. I think that’s because they haven’t shipped yet. Once they do, charge should come back... hopefully.
That's what I'm hoping, Chase has been weird with that lately. Placed a J. Crew order this week and was refunded the complete amount the next day. Then charged the next day but in 2 separate orders just like items were shipped. Maybe Supreme realized they Charged 54 instead of 34 and are adjusting. Hopefully.. these gotta go through man, it was for a cause!!!! Lol

Preme charge dropped.. I ordered so early too smfh. Email confirmation was 11:03 et

I’m sick if they cancel this order man, I had email confirmation before the links even hit twitter/NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom