Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charges fall off ALL the time. This isn't anything new and doesn't mean the order is dead. Vast majority of people have yet to receive shipping. If you eventually don't get shipping then get worried. Otherwise stop sweating it

I want to believe.. the truth is out there.. pLzHaLp

I can imagine that calling the warehouse after seeing your charge drop is equivalent to calling for STD results after you've already been pissing fire for the last several days. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

All jokes aside, I hope the orders get fulfilled!

Somethings got to be up on Premes end. The pending charge for the lock box finally dropped off today. I also noticed that 2 out of 3 pending charges from yesterday’s drop disappeared as well. Received tracking for 2 of the items I ordered yesterday. Strange.

qft
~Lefty

Tangent: recent funny miscommunication on this exact acronym in Boost Thread. Dude thought he was confronted with "Q(uit) F(*ing) T(rolling)" instead of usual "Quoted For Truth". Mark that down. Want to see that use go viral on Board. Genius.

gKqNY.gif

All these SI messups, wonder how TNF collab release will go? That snow mtn design is nice. Reminds me of beer commercials.

I must have a really small head or Supreme sizing on fitted caps is out of wack. All the Supreme New Era fitted I have (7-1/8) fit really loose, but any Yankee fitted I get in that size fits ok.

Blimp tee just shipped for me too.
A bit worried about the earflap hat from a second order, only realised this morning that I didn’t get the confirmation email. Got a payment pending on Paypal so:emoji_fingers_crossed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom