Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
favorite hat..got black

Just called warehouse, because my blimp tee charge dropped off of my card (and because last week I was one of the unlucky order drops). They said that the order was successfully processed and will be shipped soon. Take it for what its worth, but this hopefully means that this week charges being dropped on your card isn't indicative of an unfulfilled order.

How is that possible? Doesn't new era make them all? Presumably with the same sizing gear?

Also, anyone going to Lafayette today? Indication of lines? Wanna see if any of the checkered camps are available.
I think new era makes a bunch of hats at a time and when they cut them the ones at the bottom end up bigger. Just my guess.
I have a 7 5/8 that feels like an 8.

How is that possible? Doesn't new era make them all? Presumably with the same sizing gear?

Also, anyone going to Lafayette today? Indication of lines? Wanna see if any of the checkered camps are available.

New era QC on sizing is bad.

Low Crown Cord New Era is my favorite.
I have 2 in 7-1/2” green and black.

Green is loose when I need a haircut, Black is snug right after a haircut.

Yeah NE sizing is all over the damn place.. I gotta buy in store so I can try on 15 different 7 5/8 to try and get the right fit :lol:

Bk is better that's where I'm headed. Was gonna go earlier but woke up late

Yeah NE sizing is all over the damn place.. I gotta buy in store so I can try on 15 different 7 5/8 to try and get the right fit :lol:

qft, can’t buy fitters online cause they always end up fitting terribly.

i’ve bought and got rid of at least 4-5 supreme fitters that were some of the worst fitting hats i’ve ever had :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom