Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty excited to see NBA stuff.. maybe it’s just me. But that motion logo heat last page :nthat:

image.png
Mine sosabp sosabp
Nice. Had the white hoody but sold it :frown:

Nice. Had the white hoody but sold it :frown:
I'm a large in tees..and got this in large..and it barely fits!!!! This is where I learned my lesson to sz up in hoodies..I need them to drop this again..finding a legit DS one now is almost impossible

Havent copped any preme in awhile and was up this morning and decided id try for the camo pullover just to test my swiftness and i always like the preme limited camo releases each season. Man was it gone quick i dont think anybody copped manually.. Kinda glad ive been passing on all these drops for awhile cuz the hype is out of control right now. Orange pullover was pretty fire to but i hate settling for second colorways and not going for what i want.

Black/White, Reverse White/Black, and some sort of Blue like Pacific/Imperial Blue according to the color coding for them Nike jersey. That price is ridiculous 325$?!
~Lefty

I waited like 20hours with some kids at the SupLV pop up. We got inside and we’re like 5 people away from getting in. They found out there was no box logo tees and bounced.

i guess that's understandable since everything was so expensive for the LV line, but man, 20 hours and nothing.

if i waited in line for hours, i'd most likely buy something to show for it and also serve as a bitter souvenir. i'll buy that gonz keychain, dammit!

where is that "i waited 20 hours in line for supreme and got this stupid box logo" tee??

i guess that's understandable since everything was so expensive for the LV line, but man, 20 hours and nothing.

if i waited in line for hours, i'd most likely buy something to show for it and also serve as a bitter souvenir. i'll buy that gonz keychain, dammit!

where is that "i waited 20 hours in line for supreme and got this stupid box logo" tee??

“I waited in line for 30-45 minutes, got inside, and all I got were 2 BK box stickers”
~Lefty :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom