Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5243BAAF-10DE-4534-93C1-5878FF7A7A0A.png

Dill again. Grind magazine.

Akira stuff came in- first purchase of new season tees. They fit huge, and three tees’ neck collar all fit different. Had one tee where size tag was stitched way off center...StockX accept tees with open bags?

Wow..., this whole time my girl thought she copped the Akira Arm hoodie, she got to my place with the order and shows me the patches (pill) hoodie...
At first i thought supreme fcuked up her order, checked her confirmation and i was in disbelief ...

smh worst blue balls ever ...

anyone want black medium patches hoodie for retail...

EDIT*** no wonder her order came with all 3 Akira stickers hahha

Last edited:
First time getting hustled on the Stickers this season. Had 2 decent orders from Akira last week and got nothing but box logos smh.

Attachments

• D5B85A0E-00A4-4475-8494-AF6EC7BA698A.png
    D5B85A0E-00A4-4475-8494-AF6EC7BA698A.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • B12C4230-7272-4561-B840-5ED45892815D.png
    B12C4230-7272-4561-B840-5ED45892815D.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Man, I thought I was a little unlucky on the Akira stickers, but that sucks that some of y'all aren't getting a single one :frown:

It's not about how cheap the stickers are on eBay - I wouldn't ever pay for stickers, only trade. I think it's just too random a process that some orders for one item get 3 different unique ones where other orders for multiple items get a couple of, "Reggies."

Just wondering if those of you who sent your clothes into stockx not in the plastic wrapper, was there any problem?
I’m not talking about the ones with the tag from in store. I’m talking about you bought online, opened it and never wore it.

Just wondering if those of you who sent your clothes into stockx not in the plastic wrapper, was there any problem?
I’m not talking about the ones with the tag from in store. I’m talking about you bought online, opened it and never wore it.

Yeh I had an item get rejected after sitting there for 4 days. Was pretty pissed. They said there was a “stain.” Makes no sense. It was still in plastic, but I had opening the plastic at one point in time.

I sold another tee and will send it next week. Didn’t take off the plastic this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom