Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can UPS or Supreme do anything to fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_0405.JPG
    IMG_0405.JPG
    250.4 KB · Views: 113
File a claim with UPS. It's gonna be a pain, but they may be able to help you. If you used paypal to pay or have protection on your card that could be another option.

I called UPS and they told me they are liable and already started the claim. They'll contact Supreme (good luck with that UPS..) for a resolution.

Got my S logo hat really digging the pink.... also got on of my favorite pieces the arrows polo sweater after Tyler wore it Resellers when a little nuts. Didn’t end up with the color l really wanted the Green one but still glad l finally scooped for retail. Btw ended up getting the black and red.

20171115_180220.jpg

exactly what I was afraid of too dang small. man so ticked off. I def need a medium. don't really want to send back for store credit.

Fellas, any advice on an ATC I need that mug, and I'm tired of striking out week after week. Saint doesn't do them anymore and he was my usual when I reall wanted somthing any advice is great thanks

Can you
Got my S logo hat really digging the pink.... also got on of my favorite pieces the arrows polo sweater after Tyler wore it Resellers when a little nuts. Didn’t end up with the color l really wanted the Green one but still glad l finally scooped for retail. Btw ended up getting the black and red.
Can you post pic of the pink s logo? I'm debating and wanted to see how it look in person. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom