Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to put my girl through a Supreme website boot camp, Had to show her all the tricks to be swift, Hopefully she can cop a Scooby Doo hoodie for me while I go after the Pale blue since those seem to be the least hyped, but I know that Brown Hoodie is going to be desired in the future......watch

00312FAB-49C4-49B6-B6B2-696BD0C1E64B.png
My relationship with Supreme right now.

Had to put my girl through a Supreme website boot camp, Had to show her all the tricks to be swift, Hopefully she can cop a Scooby Doo hoodie for me while I go after the Pale blue since those seem to be the least hyped, but I know that Brown Hoodie is going to be desired in the future......watch
ur saying too much

Gonna do the same w my girl tonight :lol: autofill and sweatshirt page . CCV copied.

Last edited:
Trying is the fun part for me.

That’s why I like hooking people up. I get my fix, and someone gets what they wanted.

Same here, just like the thrill of winning. Go after what I want to rock first.

Then with the rest I either hook up friends who like this stuff for retail and sell the rest. Trust me the tens of dollars I make on this isn't worth my time. It's just a game for me.

Only things I've ever made any real money on are the LV collab and Yeezys. Both of which I put a lot of leg work in on, still do with Yeezy drops.

crap i'm still debating colors.

who will still cop if they pull a yeezy and do a logo hoodie + leopard peacoat + sh*t blanket bundle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom