Older Niker Talkers 30+

38 here... usually im like whatever i dont care how old i am cuz im fortunate to live this long... but at the same time since im single with no kids im like damb im in the end of my prime so i need to find a wifey asap lmao...

do you want kids or no? either way I don’t feel like 38 is past your prime if you’re taking care of yourself moderately.

^ i take care of myself where i try to sleep 7 hours a days at least... drink a lot of water everyday... but on the weekends friday and saturday ill chill at the crib and have one mixed drink captain and coke lol....but ya i would like to have kids and a family to continue on the legacy/family last name...but i dont think about that really... its like let me meet a chick first and wife her up before even thinking about having kids

^ i take care of myself where i try to sleep 7 hours a days at least... drink a lot of water everyday... but on the weekends friday and saturday ill chill at the crib and have one mixed drink captain and coke lol....but ya i would like to have kids and a family to continue on the legacy/family last name...but i dont think about that really... its like let me meet a chick first and wife her up before even thinking about having kids

man sleep makes a huge difference. I used to have to get up at 5 am and could never fall asleep until midnight or 1. Switched to an early afternoon job. I sleep 8 hours now because I can stay up later and go to sleep when I’m actually tired. I feel like a new person.

yeah I wouldn’t rush it. Especially since it’s not bad to date a chick in her early 30s or something. It’s not like when you were 25 dating a 21 year old and they were straight brain dead. :lol:

Just keep focus on you and everything will fall into place.

I promise.

am i too young to post in here. 26 been here since i was 14 lol. my first experience posting on a forum and some dude i think tried to scam me out of my CDPs at the time

edit - i didnt eem read the title

Mid 30's

First Jordan was Aqua 8s from Moms.

First early morning 4am copp was White/red 14's.

First time visiting NikeTalk was to research where to purchase the white/red low 16's. 😔☹ still never had them.

Lurked ever since. On and off member since 2007..

M.O.B. with no kids. Just not in the agenda yet...

38 here... usually im like whatever i dont care how old i am cuz im fortunate to live this long... but at the same time since im single with no kids im like damb im in the end of my prime so i need to find a wifey asap lmao...

On Saturday and Sunday, you go boy.

Have you heard Hot Boys Guerrilla Warfare?

coming up on 35.

what’s there left to do in life once you hit 50? Do people even have energy. I’m trying to get my body right. Got about 8-12 lbs of extra weight + been super rigid my whole life from playing sports. Can’t touch my toes, sit on the ground etc.

Started doing flexibility youtube videos and rollerblading. Gonna keep that up for the next few months and maybe start playing tennis. Seems like a sport that you can still play as you get older. Is 40 years old too late to start a career in coaching hoops? I want to work corporate rat race for another 5 years stack as much as i can and just transition to doing something i enjoy for the next 15 years after that. A little afraid my body can’t handle that sort of physical work though if i start at 40

Just turned 37. Act like I’m 12😂. Been on here for a minute, snooped around without account. I still remember nikepark. Married with 3 kids...there are days where I feel old and days where I don’t. I wish someone told me that having a family would cause your anxiety to skyrocket. Sheesh. Tried to stay away from kicks. I can’t, but I’m smarter about what I buy. Also tried to stay away from hooping. I can’t, probably never will. I’m just smarter about when I go to the key and/or jump 🤣

It’s good to see so many “older” NT’ers.

I’ve been on NT since I was in high school (99-03). I’m 35 now. Married with two young girls.

Honestly, I feel pretty good physically. The biggest source of stress in my life is dealing with two small kids...it’s tough! I’ve had to focus on managing stress - a big part of that is my circle of friends from high school. Those relationships are a lot more valuable and meaningful now.

Just turned 37. Act like I’m 12😂. Been on here for a minute, snooped around without account. I still remember nikepark. Married with 3 kids...there are days where I feel old and days where I don’t. I wish someone told me that having a family would cause your anxiety to skyrocket. Sheesh. Tried to stay away from kicks. I can’t, but I’m smarter about what I buy. Also tried to stay away from hooping. I can’t, probably never will. I’m just smarter about when I go to the key and/or jump 🤣

Bruh I swear the biggest misconception about aging is "maturity"

Like once you hit 30 theres supposed to be some stick up your ***.

With age just comes more responsibility like paying bills, having a job and taking care of your family.

Outside of that I'm still playing with *****es.

Still having fun with friends like back in HS.

As you can tell from most Nters we still have some sense of humor.

Back
Top Bottom