Olive 9 releasing soon so I was told by a very Reliable source

I have a very reliable source tellin me that Olive 9s are coming back out in October. Do you think this release would do good or no. I know alot of people want them, and they did do the olive 9 fusions which i found alot of the fusions they release seem to come out (powder 9s). Would you cop if these dropped?

I have a very reliable source tellin me that Olive 9s are coming back out in October. Do you think this release would do good or no. I know alot of people want them, and they did do the olive 9 fusions which i found alot of the fusions they release seem to come out (powder 9s). Would you cop if these dropped?

You could get them for around $50 on ebay a year after the last retro release so I say no. And that was when quality was decent.

You could get them for around $50 on ebay a year after the last retro release so I say no. And that was when quality was decent.

pimp.gif

I love 9's and the Olive's are most defently my favorite coloray of those. I had a pair when they last retroed but thre them away because of the paint chipping on the midsole. These were some of the worst shoes for paint chipping on the side. But F it I will take the plunge again if this is true.

Back
Top Bottom