Olive 9 releasing soon so I was told by a very Reliable source

I love 9's and the Olive's are most defently my favorite coloray of those. I had a pair when they last retroed but thre them away because of the paint chipping on the midsole. These were some of the worst shoes for paint chipping on the side. But F it I will take the plunge again if this is true.

I like the Olives....... but they tanked in 1994 and 2002.

I don't doubt they have some sort of plan for them, but with the way things are now, i'll be interested to see if they tank again.

I like the Olives....... but they tanked in 1994 and 2002.

I don't doubt they have some sort of plan for them, but with the way things are now, i'll be interested to see if they tank again.

I hope so!! Olives look best when dyed all-black.
devil.gif

Had OG olives when i was a kid. I thought they were so ugly when i was a kid. But they were so comfortable. I used to wear them everywhere. Needless to say i am not emotionally attached to them lol.

BRING EM OUT

Had OG olives when i was a kid. I thought they were so ugly when i was a kid. But they were so comfortable. I used to wear them everywhere. Needless to say i am not emotionally attached to them lol.

BRING EM OUT

still have my retros that I dyed all black...Kinda regret it. Guess I'll pick these up on sale.

still have my retros that I dyed all black...Kinda regret it. Guess I'll pick these up on sale.

If the materials were proper, I would cop two pair on some sort of a discount, and dye one of them black.

If the materials were proper, I would cop two pair on some sort of a discount, and dye one of them black.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Look like hiking boots.

LOL - Thats what i told my cousin who is all hyped over the olive 9s. they look like a shoe a GI Joe would wear. They arent ugly, but i wouldnt spend more then 140 on them. IMO the olive 5s were a better shoe for the color.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Look like hiking boots.

LOL - Thats what i told my cousin who is all hyped over the olive 9s. they look like a shoe a GI Joe would wear. They arent ugly, but i wouldnt spend more then 140 on them. IMO the olive 5s were a better shoe for the color.

man the only 9s that were worth buying where the powder 9s and they were still crappy looking

man the only 9s that were worth buying where the powder 9s and they were still crappy looking

Back
Top Bottom