Olive Garden.......

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

tour of italy
pimp.gif

for the prices now though...def not worth it

i just read through this dudes are really getting their panties twisted over food. comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Can say I've never been to an Olive Garden...doesn't appeal to me really.

word. My girl always wants to go...but nope, no appeal for me either.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Can't afford?
laugh.gif
Lets be real for moment. You can say a lot ##%$ to me. Can't and afford shouldn't be the in same sentence in regard to me son. If it was the 1600's I could afford to buy you. Fall back.
Wow I don't know if I'm reaching or what, but damn.
Chandler you seem like the type of kid, who likes to talk slick because he's never gotten his face smashed in.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Can't afford?
laugh.gif
Lets be real for moment. You can say a lot ##%$ to me. Can't and afford shouldn't be the in same sentence in regard to me son. If it was the 1600's I could afford to buy you. Fall back.
Chandler you seem like the type of kid, who likes to talk slick because he's never gotten his face smashed in.

Son, I don't know you. We're not friends. I don't get how you get off refering to me on first name basis. I don't know you like that. But moreimportantly you going to smash my face in? If not keep it movin. I don't know you. And more importantly you really don't know me either so…

But really all it is, Son, who we all can pretty much assume is either Mayor or someone equally lame, tried to act like it was money issue and more importantlyact like my money isn't long and I made my point. That's all it is, take it for what it is.

You trying to make it something it's not. Leave it be.

Can't afford?
laugh.gif

Son, I don't know you. We're not friends. I don't get how you get off refering to me on first name basis. I don't know you like that. But more importantly you going to smash my face in? If not keep it movin. I don't know you. And more importantly you really don't know me either so…

But really all it is, Son, who we all can pretty much assume is either Mayor or someone equally lame, tried to act like it was money issue and more importantly act like my money isn't long and I made my point. That's all it is, take it for what it is.

Yeah, I love the unlimited salad and breadsticks.
pimp.gif

No self-respecting Italian would go out to eat at the Olive Garden...if i did, i probably wouldn't be allowed to step foot in either of my Grandmothershouses' ever again.

And JohnnyRedStorm is correct, chicken parmesean isn't Italian food, its Italian-American food made for convenience and it's inexpensive, created byItalian American immigrants with no money and little food. same thing with eggplant parm and a meatball parm hero...if you've ever been to Italy and askedfor one of these dishes they would not know what you're talking about...unless you are in a tourist spot.

and on a side not, you would never see spaghetti and meatballs served on the same plate together in Italy...it's just not how they do it.

Originally Posted by JJUVE

No self-respecting Italian would go out to eat at the Olive Garden...if i did, i probably wouldn't be allowed to step foot in either of my Grandmothers houses' ever again.

QFT!!!!! I'm half Italian, and my nonno would disown me if he found out I ate at a place like Olive Garden
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

SMH dude sounds like such a herb.
cue * I'm an attention !%%%% pic*

I guess you can buy malibu or w/e, and i'd be picking up your veggies right "Master"

so should I catch feelings when people say that like to eat at Panda express cause it aint real Chinese food?

are the Chinese people who eat there "fake" Chinese people?

Can't afford?
laugh.gif

Son, I don't know you. We're not friends. I don't get how you get off refering to me on first name basis. I don't know you like that. But more importantly you going to smash my face in? If not keep it movin. I don't know you. And more importantly you really don't know me either so…

But really all it is, Son, who we all can pretty much assume is either Mayor or someone equally lame, tried to act like it was money issue and more importantly act like my money isn't long and I made my point. That's all it is, take it for what it is.

Listen Chandler I'm not one for e-threats/e-beef on any of that internet $$%#. You're right, I don't know you from Adam, but fromprevious posts that you make I think I can say you come across as one of the most arrogant posters on this site. One second you bragging about baggingsh0rtypop (
roll.gif
sick.gif
btw) than the next you frontin on someone just because they ask you a simplequestion about cameras talking about "This photopaper is $90 a sheet!!1! like anyone gives a damn. Than you come in here talking about if this was the1600's you would be able to afford this dude because just because your daddy sends you blank checks because he doesn't love you. I never said I wouldsmash your face in, but I think it would've benefitted you if when you were younger someone punched, wait not even punch, but open palm slapped you likethey would a broad right in your $$%#, maybe you would be a little less pompous.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by the north west

so should I catch feelings when people say that like to eat at Panda express cause it aint real Chinese food?

I wouldn't call them fake, but they're definitely dumb for eating there.
they are dumb cause they like the food and it is in convenient locations?

I am pretty sure the are many so called "real" italians on here arguing that Olive Garden sucks, but still eat at Panda Express or PF Changs

Can't afford?
laugh.gif

Listen Chandler I'm not one for e-threats/e-beef on any of that internet $$%#. You're right, I don't know you from Adam, but from previous posts that you make I think I can say you come across as one of the most arrogant posters on this site. One second you bragging about bagging sh0rtypop (
roll.gif
sick.gif
btw) than the next you frontin on someone just because they ask you a simple question about cameras talking about "This photopaper is $90 a sheet!!1! like anyone gives a damn. Than you come in here talking about if this was the 1600's you would be able to afford this dude because just because your daddy sends you blank checks because he doesn't love you. I never said I would smash your face in, but I think it would've benefitted you if when you were younger someone punched, wait not even punch, but open palm slapped you like they would a broad right in your $$%#, maybe you would be a little less pompous.
eek.gif
that's what i said
roll.gif

Can't afford?
laugh.gif

Listen Chandler I'm not one for e-threats/e-beef on any of that internet $$%#. You're right, I don't know you from Adam, but from previous posts that you make I think I can say you come across as one of the most arrogant posters on this site. One second you bragging about bagging sh0rtypop (
roll.gif
sick.gif
btw) than the next you frontin on someone just because they ask you a simple question about cameras talking about "This photopaper is $90 a sheet!!1! like anyone gives a damn. Than you come in here talking about if this was the 1600's you would be able to afford this dude because just because your daddy sends you blank checks because he doesn't love you. I never said I would smash your face in, but I think it would've benefitted you if when you were younger someone punched, wait not even punch, but open palm slapped you like they would a broad right in your $$%#, maybe you would be a little less pompous.

Good looks. Now I remember what Chandler's really about. I remember this guy Chandler bragging about his photo paper on some kind of paper fanboy statusand now this. Dude is an herb. "If this was the 1600's, I could afford to buy you"
roll.gif
You might as well hit the logoff button for thelast time.

I really don't know why so many people are taking the OG to heart... all i'm saying is that i would not eat at the olive garden because i live in aplace with hundreds of quality italian restaurants. i wouldn't even know where to find one in the 5 boros....probably in Time Square or something.

I get it, if you enjoy the food and its a quick convenient meal then by all means, OG it up. But what I, and some of the other "real Italians" aresaying is that if your born and raised in an Italian household eating homemade Italian food, its pretty hard to really enjoy the olive garden. And i'm surethe same can be said for other types of ethnicities and their cuisine.

Originally Posted by JJUVE

No self-respecting Italian would go out to eat at the Olive Garden...if i did, i probably wouldn't be allowed to step foot in either of my Grandmothers houses' ever again.

And JohnnyRedStorm is correct, chicken parmesean isn't Italian food, its Italian-American food made for convenience and it's inexpensive, created by Italian American immigrants with no money and little food. same thing with eggplant parm and a meatball parm hero...if you've ever been to Italy and asked for one of these dishes they would not know what you're talking about...unless you are in a tourist spot.

and on a side not, you would never see spaghetti and meatballs served on the same plate together in Italy...it's just not how they do it.

AMEN TO THAT FRATELLO!

Take our word for it. This is not REAL italian food. Just like how Taco Bell is not real hispanic food, Olive Garden is not real italian food.

I wouldn't call them fake, but they're definitely dumb for eating there.
they are dumb cause they like the food and it is in convenient locations?

I am pretty sure the are many so called "real" italians on here arguing that Olive Garden sucks, but still eat at Panda Express or PF Changs
They are dumb because the Chinese restaurants serve way better FRESH food, bigger portions, more variety, and are 90% of the time more cheaper and you won't get taxed.
This is truth. Only time I'd eat Panda Express is on campus when I'm sick of eating everything else. Even though I know it's notchinese food (not even close), I have to admit their orange chicken is amazing
laugh.gif
. I swear they put crack in that.

I had PE at the airport in Salt Lake City..The Orange Chicken looked
pimp.gif
, but tasted like it was marinated, cooked, fried, baked, broiled, sauteed, thencovered in Orange Soda
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom