Olive Garden.......

Originally Posted by Yoda

I had PE at the airport in Salt Lake City..The Orange Chicken looked
pimp.gif
, but tasted like it was marinated, cooked, fried, baked, broiled, sauteed, then covered in Orange Soda
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Salt Lake City man
sick.gif
They don't have Mexicans therecooking the "Chinese" food.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by Yoda

I had PE at the airport in Salt Lake City..The Orange Chicken looked
pimp.gif
, but tasted like it was marinated, cooked, fried, baked, broiled, sauteed, then
covered in Orange Soda
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Salt Lake City man
sick.gif
They don't have Mexicans there cooking the "Chinese" food.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn, I knew thats what it was.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

You?
laugh.gif
Really? Still mad are we?

How bout this, I'mma be in NYC in like 2 weeks. I'll bring a camera. Let me buy your dignity. Name your price.. And consider it done. You seem to still be in need of it. $@!*, I got Latisha (shortypop) trying to buy her's back to get her naked $@% off my website, you two can exchange places and money and we'll call it even.
laugh.gif
no one is mad, sweetheart. but if you're gonna be in NY then you have my address... let's see if you are this pretentious in real life...hell i'll mapquest it for you.

i'll keep NT posted....

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

You?
laugh.gif

How bout this, I'mma be in NYC in like 2 weeks. I'll bring a camera. Let me buy your dignity. Name your price.. And consider it done. You seem to still be in need of it. $@!*, I got Latisha (shortypop) trying to buy her's back to get her naked $@% off my website, you two can exchange places and money and we'll call it even.
laugh.gif
no one is mad, sweetheart. but if you're gonna be in NY then you have my address... let's see if you are this pretentious in real life... hell i'll mapquest it for you.

i'll keep NT posted....
a3436ab9394afb1addcb0db2e440fc334e3a2c6b.jpg

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

You?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no one is mad, sweetheart. but if you're gonna be in NY then you have my address... let's see if you are this pretentious in real life... hell i'll mapquest it for you.

i'll keep NT posted....
Let me buy your dignity? Is this guy for real?
smh.gif

the fact that this all started in an Olive Garden thread is absolutely hysterical.

ebayologist wrote:
You?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my local olive garden isn't bad...

last time me and my fiancee went i got soup w/ my meal and she got salad...the server encouraged us to share w/ each other

i got almost full just eating the salad, breadsticks, and a couple of bowls of chicken gnocchi soup

next time i go i'm gonna get full before they even bring my entree out and then just have them give it to me to go
laugh.gif

This guy ebay SMH.

Dude is on his bootlegbenny steeze by selling dignity.

2 for the price of 1 huh main man?

Olive Garden reeks of desperation and is decorated like the inside of a mobile home on COPS.

Olive Garden = Red Lobster = Bennigan's

Back
Top Bottom