OLIVIA MUNN EXPOSES FUR FARMS - VERY DISTURBING

Did you watch the video? It shows that they were alive when being skinned. A lot of them survive the skinning and are Alive for a few minutes laying in a dog pile. Since their skinless bodies are thrown into a heap.

I have seen the chicken videos as well as beef, I cannot support it.

I am just now getting over malnourishment because I refused to eat it.

I did but couldn't really tell if they were still alive. If so, as I stated previously, it is indeed wrong but nothing that moves me. As someone else stated above there are people that go through so serious crap as well.

Oh of course, I'm not saying that people aren't going through anything serious. I'm saying that this is wrong as well. Just because it is a lesser issue to the eyes of most governments, and people does not make it any less of an issue.

As Anton said, not everyone can or will be an activist. They don't have to be. It's just the people who say that this is nothing that is bothering me. It may not be an issue to you, or anyone else on this board, but belittling it like it's nothing seems pointless.

Again I'm not singling you out, it's just what's on my mind.

I am not saying the animals deserve it. I am just saying if there was a list of problems I want to fix about this planet

108 Starting production on Kill Bill Vol 3
706 Kingdom Hearts III still not being in development
90,387 Retrieving the candy bar I purchased, so I could get cash back, but forgot to keep.
308,761 Animal cruelty

Yea same here, the list of my problems

View media item 291431

As long as its on there you good money.

Maslow :pimp:

Great example. We put ourselves first naturally, but activists are living on another level. Self transcendence. So what they do looks stupid to others who are still trying to reach self actualization.

Yea same here, the list of my problems

1. What I'm eating tonite

2. What outfit I'm going to wear to work tomorrow

333. Ending animal cruelty and making sure animals are killed as humanely as possible.

333,455. ending racism and slavery around the world

555, 5555. ending world hunger

View media item 291431

As long as its on there you good money.
Can't say I agree with what you put underneath ending animal cruelty but that is a whole different discussion

I can't say this is much different from the horrible gore videos that I always hate myself for watching.

I can't say that this business ethic is much different than my boycott of food industry practices like growth hormones, HFCS or fluoride. I don't see any reason not to finally take a stance on this.

EDIT: I still hate PETA and I would still wear fur if I knew who the maker was and I knew they would do it humanely.

Last edited:
I have no sympathy for animals whatsoever so this didn't bother me. What I don't understand is why they don't kill them before they skin them? Stomping on their neck and bashing heads in? That's extremely inefficient. Killing the animals humanely will not only end the cruelty but also increase productivity. Well in my opinion at least. Also, what do they do with the carcasses? I certainly hope they don't just waste them but with the way they are just being tossed into a pile, it doesn't look like any steps are being made to preserve the fresh meat. A lot of room for improvement in the fur market.

I have no sympathy for animals whatsoever so this didn't bother me. What I don't understand is why they don't kill them before they skin them? Stomping on their neck and bashing heads in? That's extremely inefficient. Killing the animals humanely will not only end the cruelty but also increase productivity. Well in my opinion at least. Also, what do they do with the carcasses? I certainly hope they don't just waste them but with the way they are just being tossed into a pile, it doesn't look like any steps are being made to preserve the fresh meat. A lot of room for improvement in the fur market.
This is pretty much what I was trying to say earlier. But they should also kill them because I find it weird to skin something that still feels pain. Mostly because the animal will show some sort of resistance while it is still alive.

This is pretty much what I was trying to say earlier. But they should also kill them because I find it weird to skin something that still feels pain. Mostly because the animal will show some sort of resistance while it is still alive.

Thank you, at least you people think its messed up although for your own reasons. I think its messed up because I don't want to see another living creature experience a dragged out, painful demise. I hope those monsters get reincarnated and experience the same fate.

I'm happy you at least realize that. 

Thank you, at least you people think its messed up although for your own reasons. I think its messed up because I don't want to see another living creature experience a dragged out, painful demise. I hope those monsters get reincarnated and experience the same fate.
Yah but in terms of humanity, how they killed the white raccoon looking thing is good enough for me.
As for the rabbit, I would prefer they killed it in a place separate from all the other animals. In a sterile environment so that the FOOD can be donated to someone in need. I dont like wasting food. Even if I order something that is too big that can't be microwaved, I try to eat all of it even if I am not hungry. Food in someone's mouth > food in a garbage dump. It could've been used to feed somebody. ASSUMING THE EDIBLE FOOD THERE IS DISEASE FREE AND FIT TO BE EATEN. If not then I am fine with how they beheaded the rabbit seconds before they skinned it

Yah but in terms of humanity, how they killed the white raccoon looking thing is good enough for me.
As for the rabbit, I would prefer they killed it in a place separate from all the other animals. In a sterile environment so that the FOOD can be donated to someone in need. I dont like wasting food. Even if I order something that is too big that can't be microwaved, I try to eat all of it even if I am not hungry. Food in someone's mouth > food in a garbage dump. It could've been used to feed somebody. ASSUMING THE EDIBLE FOOD THERE IS DISEASE FREE AND FIT TO BE EATEN. If not then I am fine with how they beheaded the rabbit seconds before they skinned it
What about the raccoon dog? They didn't cut their heads off, they just cut them by the legs and ripped the skin right off of their bodies. Most lived.

What about the raccoon dog? They didn't cut their heads off, they just cut them by the legs and ripped the skin right off of their bodies. Most lived.
Like I said. The way the killed the white raccoon thing (strangling it and putting those two needles in its body) is good enough for me. They should do that to the raccoon dogs, because a living animal would show resistance. Even if you are like me who doesnt care about animal cruelty, it is still more efficient/productive to skin a dead animal that shows no resistance.

Like I said. The way the killed the white raccoon thing (strangling it and putting those two needles in its body) is good enough for me. They should do that to the raccoon dogs, because a living animal would show resistance. Even if you are like me who doesnt care about animal cruelty, it is still more efficient/productive to skin a dead animal that shows no resistance.

Yep there are easier ways to exploit and murder things, that many people do not care about. :wink:

I don't care about what that thing feels just as long as its efficient and makes me money. My heart doesn't bleed for certain things.

Last edited:
man, this video killed me. :smh:

If I ever see someone doing this in person, I will ensure they feel a world of pain.

i thought it said fur arms. like whaaaaaat? I know this chick aint hairy, i seen her nasty freaky naked hairless *** bfo

Seeing those animals still alive reminded me of the movie Martyrs. Terrible.

Damn I came to this thread because I though Olivia Munn was exposing her fur farm. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom