Olympic VI 2011 Sample??? These are Nice!!!! Pic!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by BronLe

tbh I'd rather have the 08 Olympics then the 2000s

Wow....
indifferent.gif
...08? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jedderr

2000 olympics = pure sexiness haha they are so clean. i wish i had a pair, but i dont really like old old shoes. the nike air is nice and all but not when they crumble on your feet lol.
there was no nike air on the 2000 oly vi
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by flores

Wow....
indifferent.gif
...08? 
sick.gif

to be honest if that %*%@ wasn't on the toebox, i would prefer them too. the oly vi's are nothing special. only carmine works with that colourblocking.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by flores

Wow....
indifferent.gif
...08? 
sick.gif

to be honest if that %*%@ wasn't on the toebox, i would prefer them too. the oly vi's are nothing special. only carmine works with that colourblocking.

^^ serious?
I mean carmines are great and all..but how are you going to say the colorblocking don't work on these..

flores, i never dug the blue leather. part of the carmine charm is the combination of materials, white leather and dark red nubuck/druabuck.

Originally Posted by ALDY

C'mon OP. 

Wale 'been had' those Olympic VI's.. 
( Plus that's a pretty old picture.. )

Most likely not going to drop next year. 

After all. 
I'm pretty sure JB will do something horrendous again for the Olympic Jordan VI like the past release. 

eyes.gif

air-jordan-6-olympic.jpg

laugh.gif
 I have a pair of those got them for 100 bucks figuered why not thats a reasonable price 
laugh.gif

Wait, weren't you the guy talking about how you wouldn't buy a pair of Lebron 8's because you couldn't see wale or kanye wearing them?  
grin.gif

and i think this comment tells us which team you play for.....those things are hideous 
sick.gif

The 2008's are strange but nice.
The 2000's are better though.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Wait, weren't you the guy talking about how you wouldn't buy a pair of Lebron 8's because you couldn't see wale or kanye wearing them?  
grin.gif

and i think this comment tells us which team you play for.....those things are hideous 
sick.gif
Well that's obviously not what I said because Wale was probably the first rapper to rock them, even before the South Beaches.

I think I said that the LBJ 2's/3's/basically anything except the 4's/7's/8's(v1 and 2) have no casual appeal, and like imagine Ye or Wale wearing them. It wouldn't look right. Of course I'm talking about the pre-2010 Ye, where he wasn't rocking purses, bangles, and all that other weird stuff.

And lolwut? because I like red, white, yellow, blue, and green I'm gay? Lmfao stop being insecure my %$+!#.

Olympics from 2000 are ugly to me. They look like generic fakes.

31360qf.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

grin.gif

sick.gif
Well that's obviously not what I said because Wale was probably the first rapper to rock them, even before the South Beaches.

I think I said that the LBJ 2's/3's/basically anything except the 4's/7's/8's(v1 and 2) have no casual appeal, and like imagine Ye or Wale wearing them. It wouldn't look right. Of course I'm talking about the pre-2010 Ye, where he wasn't rocking purses, bangles, and all that other weird stuff.

And lolwut? because I like red, white, yellow, blue, and green I'm gay? Lmfao stop being insecure my %$+!#.

kmeps.gif

did not read...just give it up and take your L  

Back
Top Bottom