Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

damn they re-releasing everything...im good with my 2004 pair

damn they re-releasing everything...im good with my 2004 pair

whats with jb and all the stupid *** logos? just retro the damn shoe as it was last time smh. extra salty cause i still dont have the 04 pair. idk bout these

whats with jb and all the stupid *** logos? just retro the damn shoe as it was last time smh. extra salty cause i still dont have the 04 pair. idk bout these

one of my favorite shoes ever, i hope they are available in close by... i see they changed the sole to blue, they look very fresh like that... im all over them.. i hope that symbol on the side dosent make them more expensive

one of my favorite shoes ever, i hope they are available in close by... i see they changed the sole to blue, they look very fresh like that... im all over them.. i hope that symbol on the side dosent make them more expensive

pimp.gif
. I don't care, I gotta have these. I'm copping these for sure. I missed out on these the 1st time they came out, not this time.

pimp.gif
. I don't care, I gotta have these. I'm copping these for sure. I missed out on these the 1st time they came out, not this time.

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official

Back
Top Bottom