Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by DR813

I just read on kixandthecity that it's gonna be international only release. I hope that's not true. I'll be pissed if that happens
mad.gif

i hope thats not true either

but if it was i think we would have gotten some good info on it by now

I just read on kixandthecity that it's gonna be international only release. I hope that's not true. I'll be pissed if that happens
mad.gif

The one time I dont have any bread! Darn you JB!!!!

Why would they drop the USA OLYMPIC version of a shoe OVERSEAS???!!!!!!

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

mad.gif

HE BETTER NOT
Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

HE BETTER NOT

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

mad.gif

HE BETTER NOT
Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

HE BETTER NOT

i need some advice. i was thinking about copping some oly 7s for 65 that got just a tiny bit of separation. I'll wear those and maybe cop these later and keep em on ice. is that a good idea or no?
should i just cop these or those?
thanks fam

i need some advice. i was thinking about copping some oly 7s for 65 that got just a tiny bit of separation. I'll wear those and maybe cop these later and keep em on ice. is that a good idea or no?
should i just cop these or those?
thanks fam

whenever i hear intl release only, im worried cause even if they hit the states its very likely the quantity of the release will be really small and along with all the hype a shoe like this brings i know some people is going to be going home empty handed on release day and that saddens me.

whenever i hear intl release only, im worried cause even if they hit the states its very likely the quantity of the release will be really small and along with all the hype a shoe like this brings i know some people is going to be going home empty handed on release day and that saddens me.

mad.gif
same thing was said about infrared pack and look what happened
laugh.gif

if Int'l only,i will need to hit up my connect asap...will wait for confirmation though

mad.gif
same thing was said about infrared pack and look what happened
laugh.gif

if Int'l only,i will need to hit up my connect asap...will wait for confirmation though

they better not drop overseas it took me forever to get the white/purple 1's these need to drop over here on the 7th next month i need a pair of these that fits....

they better not drop overseas it took me forever to get the white/purple 1's these need to drop over here on the 7th next month i need a pair of these that fits....

Back
Top Bottom