Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Wow lot of speculation going around on Niketalk would not mind seeing these but august and we already almost at July. Cannot see it we would have caught some kind of pic by now for the hype to build. Dont think your source is that reliable.

Wow lot of speculation going around on Niketalk would not mind seeing these but august and we already almost at July. Cannot see it we would have caught some kind of pic by now for the hype to build. Dont think your source is that reliable.

Never understood why these didn't take with everybody with the history behind them. What other Jordan shoe has anything but the 23 on it? Price has always hung around retail or less on ebay but I'm glad I went with two pairs but they mean a little more to me because I was 21 in 1992 and ate the dream team hype up, I mean I was up at 4 in the morning watching them blow out mongolia by 50.
laugh.gif

328596464.jpg

Never understood why these didn't take with everybody with the history behind them. What other Jordan shoe has anything but the 23 on it? Price has always hung around retail or less on ebay but I'm glad I went with two pairs but they mean a little more to me because I was 21 in 1992 and ate the dream team hype up, I mean I was up at 4 in the morning watching them blow out mongolia by 50.
laugh.gif

328596464.jpg

i really doubt this is true, but if it is it would be cool. i had a pair of 04's and sold them... shoulda kept em......
smh.gif

i really doubt this is true, but if it is it would be cool. i had a pair of 04's and sold them... shoulda kept em......
smh.gif

Actually I'm pretty sure it won't be the Oly. 7's.

But they ARE releasing a pair of 7's as a quickstrike for the FIBA world championship. I haven't seen pics yet, so I don't know what the color placement will be, but I think they will be different from the Oly. 7's.

You heard it here 2nd... lol.

But they ARE releasing a pair of 7's as a quickstrike for the FIBA world championship. I haven't seen pics yet, so I don't know what the color placement will be, but I think they will be different from the Oly. 7's.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Thanks, solezprogression.  Always dropping info on here.  I remember you were one of the info droppers for the infrared pack.  Knowing JB, it will be some crap retro+ colorway.

Thanks, solezprogression.  Always dropping info on here.  I remember you were one of the info droppers for the infrared pack.  Knowing JB, it will be some crap retro+ colorway.

Originally Posted by Trav T

I wouldn't put it past JB to mistakenly drop a classy colorway...

Back
Top Bottom