Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Oh and to clear up what quickstrike means for you newbies.

It means that they will not have complete release info until the week before releasing, like which stores will have it. Also it means that they will release to only exclusive accounts in limited amounts. Finishline will probably only have them for the top 200 stores in the nation just like they did with the infrareds.

I can guarantee you that none of the major chains know right now which stores are getting them. My connect at Champs dont know yet and he shoots me out info as soon as he gets it.
All quickstrike means really is that the shoes are not purchased by retailers on normal future's deadlines, like 95% of shoes...chains were given an opportunity to purchase these within the last week or so, instead of the typical 5-6 month lead time...

Quickstrikes are usually more limited in production numbers than a "general release"...true...

And...false on the major chains not knowing which stores are getting them...they drop on August 13th...the stores have been determined, however that does not mean that every store manager knows/doesn't know that they are getting them...

JM

Thanks for clearing the misinformation up.

Why are people confused on whether they come out August 13th or 14th? August 14th makes more since & Finishline confirmed it for that day.

Why are people confused on whether they come out August 13th or 14th? August 14th makes more since & Finishline confirmed it for that day.

got mine locked in can't wait! still gonna try and double up this time that's where i messed up last time I also checked NTNY and they're stil in the fog on whether they drop here int he US they were going by wat they were told in training....in other words they're playing dumb regardless i already cleared a weeks vacation so i can get watever i want, and i haven't taken one all year might as well take in the Baketball Festival while i'm at it

got mine locked in can't wait! still gonna try and double up this time that's where i messed up last time I also checked NTNY and they're stil in the fog on whether they drop here int he US they were going by wat they were told in training....in other words they're playing dumb regardless i already cleared a weeks vacation so i can get watever i want, and i haven't taken one all year might as well take in the Baketball Festival while i'm at it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

It means that they will not have complete release info until the week before releasing, like which stores will have it. Also it means that they will release to only exclusive accounts in limited amounts. Finishline will probably only have them for the top 200 stores in the nation just like they did with the infrareds.

I can guarantee you that none of the major chains know right now which stores are getting them. My connect at Champs dont know yet and he shoots me out info as soon as he gets it.
All quickstrike means really is that the shoes are not purchased by retailers on normal future's deadlines, like 95% of shoes...chains were given an opportunity to purchase these within the last week or so, instead of the typical 5-6 month lead time...

Quickstrikes are usually more limited in production numbers than a "general release"...true...

And...false on the major chains not knowing which stores are getting them...they drop on August 13th...the stores have been determined, however that does not mean that every store manager knows/doesn't know that they are getting them...

JM

Hey magic why dont you get your mis information right. I did not give any false information and JM can say what he wants i can agree with him about the major chains somewhat, but there is still finishline stores that dont know for sure. Store Manager or not. That is all hearsay anyways. You dont know and i dont for sure only Finishline does. So get your facts right everything else i said about QS is 100. Yall make chuckle.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

JM

Hey magic why dont you get your mis information right. I did not give any false information and JM can say what he wants i can agree with him about the major chains somewhat, but there is still finishline stores that dont know for sure. Store Manager or not. That is all hearsay anyways. You dont know and i dont for sure only Finishline does. So get your facts right everything else i said about QS is 100. Yall make chuckle.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

JM

Dude give it up already! Your not going to convince people of these hogwash theories your throwing out in terms of QS releases. JM is one of the few reputable OG's for info on Niketalk left. People like you who "know it all" have ran the rest of the guys with solid release info away especially in the JB forum.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

JM

Dude give it up already! Your not going to convince people of these hogwash theories your throwing out in terms of QS releases. JM is one of the few reputable OG's for info on Niketalk left. People like you who "know it all" have ran the rest of the guys with solid release info away especially in the JB forum.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

JM

mad.gif

Assassin23 all your saying is blah blah blah who cares what you have to say. You definitely aint reputable. Oh and i did post a couple pages back that Finishline was getting them. Does that make me reputable. LOL who cares what you saying. Give up on yourself. Convince: you aint convincing me about nothing other than how you hang on other peoples .........like a leech.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

JM

mad.gif

Assassin23 all your saying is blah blah blah who cares what you have to say. You definitely aint reputable. Oh and i did post a couple pages back that Finishline was getting them. Does that make me reputable. LOL who cares what you saying. Give up on yourself. Convince: you aint convincing me about nothing other than how you hang on other peoples .........like a leech.

Back
Top Bottom