Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

am 90 infras deff made me wna pass on these or not even care. lol just coz its "for the love of the game" edition people cravin for these. and i agee price will rocket up high touchin pluto. will grab a pair if its easy. if i miss it, o well. deff not worth runnin for these. oh shoot maybe i may just try dat, so i can wear my max 90s. =)

am 90 infras deff made me wna pass on these or not even care. lol just coz its "for the love of the game" edition people cravin for these. and i agee price will rocket up high touchin pluto. will grab a pair if its easy. if i miss it, o well. deff not worth runnin for these. oh shoot maybe i may just try dat, so i can wear my max 90s. =)

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

9sfmrk.jpg

Patiently waiting for AirFresh23Js reply. Which he said he wouldn't do. But Magic be baiting him to.
laugh.gif

Any more release info? Been calling around this week and most stores around me including mom and pops are clueless. Really hope NDC ends up with them.
LMAO dat gif is classic
yeah places around me givin da run around as well

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

9sfmrk.jpg

Patiently waiting for AirFresh23Js reply. Which he said he wouldn't do. But Magic be baiting him to.
laugh.gif

Any more release info? Been calling around this week and most stores around me including mom and pops are clueless. Really hope NDC ends up with them.
LMAO dat gif is classic
yeah places around me givin da run around as well

Well in case you didn't know i just found out shoetrend has them in stock for a preorder not too bad 10 over to guarantee a pair?  Just a heads up

Well in case you didn't know i just found out shoetrend has them in stock for a preorder not too bad 10 over to guarantee a pair?  Just a heads up

SHOETRENDS USUALLY COMES THROUGH WITH THE GOOD PRICE BUT FOR $175 SHIPPED FOR THESE, I'LL PASS ON SHOETRENDS AND WAIT FOR RELEASE DAY. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP THO.

SHOETRENDS USUALLY COMES THROUGH WITH THE GOOD PRICE BUT FOR $175 SHIPPED FOR THESE, I'LL PASS ON SHOETRENDS AND WAIT FOR RELEASE DAY. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP THO.

hay guys just wana ask, aside form the stiching of a gold hearth that means love for the game on the new olympic 7, what other significant diference is there from the retro olympic 7 from 2004?

hay guys just wana ask, aside form the stiching of a gold hearth that means love for the game on the new olympic 7, what other significant diference is there from the retro olympic 7 from 2004?

Its a good thing 2 b a finishline employee!!
Discount WILL be applied 2 these!!! Aug.13th,COPPED!

Back
Top Bottom