Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

If these are easy to get, then most likely I'll get a pair, I don't mind the logo that much. Hey, I figure if I can remove the logo instead of buying the '04 edition, I'll save about $50 
roll.gif

If these are easy to get, then most likely I'll get a pair, I don't mind the logo that much. Hey, I figure if I can remove the logo instead of buying the '04 edition, I'll save about $50 
roll.gif

i gotta say that these look alot better than the 04s regardless of the heart/basketball on the heel.

Real close tothe OGs IMO

390205033.jpg

i gotta say that these look alot better than the 04s regardless of the heart/basketball on the heel.

Real close tothe OGs IMO

390205033.jpg

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

So I pulled the trigger on a DS 04" pair for 200 including shipping on ebay. Y'all think that was a good move or what? I just couldnt' except the heart logo thing on the side, that really killed it to me .
I did the same thing. I paid the same exact price as well. I should be receiving them tomorrow. I really like the new version though. It's just that since it's a QS release, I didn't want to take the chance of waiting till release day to cop them and then I come out empty handed.

So I pulled the trigger on a DS 04" pair for 200 including shipping on ebay. Y'all think that was a good move or what? I just couldnt' except the heart logo thing on the side, that really killed it to me .
I did the same thing. I paid the same exact price as well. I should be receiving them tomorrow. I really like the new version though. It's just that since it's a QS release, I didn't want to take the chance of waiting till release day to cop them and then I come out empty handed.

Those pics made these a def cop. GS size looks dope. What size are they?
Edit: I don't even think these are coming out in GS sizes now. 
frown.gif

Those pics made these a def cop. GS size looks dope. What size are they?
Edit: I don't even think these are coming out in GS sizes now. 
frown.gif

going to have to pass on these. just picked up an iphone 4, and trying to save enough for a down payment on a caddy. Im mad though because these look goooooood! and I like the logo, makes it more unique.

going to have to pass on these. just picked up an iphone 4, and trying to save enough for a down payment on a caddy. Im mad though because these look goooooood! and I like the logo, makes it more unique.

^^^^NICE PICKUP ON THE IPHONE 4!! I LOVE MINE. I'M SAVING UP AS WELL BUT FOR A DUCATI 749R. MORE THAN HALFWAY THERE. STILL COPPING THESE OLYMPICS ON RELEASE DAY THO. MINOR SETBACK LOL.

^^^^NICE PICKUP ON THE IPHONE 4!! I LOVE MINE. I'M SAVING UP AS WELL BUT FOR A DUCATI 749R. MORE THAN HALFWAY THERE. STILL COPPING THESE OLYMPICS ON RELEASE DAY THO. MINOR SETBACK LOL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Hahah it is only 150... :/ 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Hahah it is only 150... :/ 

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Eastbay Rep will eastbay be getting these?
Yes, we are expecting a shipment of the Jordan Retro 7 Olympic in colors White/Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold/Navy/Red (04775103) priced at $149.99, release date of 8/13/10 at 11PM CT.

EastbayRep - Paul 
What about GS (Kids) sizes?
After checking our system, it unfortunately does not appear that we will be expecting a shipment of Kids sizing in these.
frown.gif
If there is any change on availability or if we receive any new information, we will be sure to post it here.

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Eastbay Rep will eastbay be getting these?
Yes, we are expecting a shipment of the Jordan Retro 7 Olympic in colors White/Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold/Navy/Red (04775103) priced at $149.99, release date of 8/13/10 at 11PM CT.

EastbayRep - Paul 
What about GS (Kids) sizes?
After checking our system, it unfortunately does not appear that we will be expecting a shipment of Kids sizing in these.
frown.gif
If there is any change on availability or if we receive any new information, we will be sure to post it here.

EastbayRep - Paul

Yeah, the heart logo makes this an easy pass for me too.  I'd rather have the '04s.

Yeah, the heart logo makes this an easy pass for me too.  I'd rather have the '04s.

Back
Top Bottom