Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

They're confirmed NDC? Who What When huh? Wow?!

Seriously? That is the best news I've heard all week!

Yuup.... When I called CS they lady told me "Yes they are going to be on NDC"

and.....

TSG

The NikeStorehttp://twitter.com/nikestore/status/20152378865 confirmed that they will release the FTLOTG Air Jordan 7’s on August 13th via online as well as at a few Niketown locations that can been seen after the jump. The shoes retail for $150. Hit the jump to view tons of detailed pics of the Olympic Jordan 7’s.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

and.....

TSG
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
The NikeStorehttp://twitter.com/nikestore/status/20152378865 confirmed that they will release the FTLOTG Air Jordan 7’s on August 13th via online as well as at a few Niketown locations that can been seen after the jump. The shoes retail for $150. Hit the jump to view tons of detailed pics of the Olympic Jordan 7’s.[/color]

Good info bro. Much appreciated. I've been contacting them daily and this morning they told me only NT NY and NT LV will have them as far as Nike goes.

SWEEEEET!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

and.....

TSG
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
The NikeStorehttp://twitter.com/nikestore/status/20152378865 confirmed that they will release the FTLOTG Air Jordan 7’s on August 13th via online as well as at a few Niketown locations that can been seen after the jump. The shoes retail for $150. Hit the jump to view tons of detailed pics of the Olympic Jordan 7’s.[/color]

Good info bro. Much appreciated. I've been contacting them daily and this morning they told me only NT NY and NT LV will have them as far as Nike goes.

SWEEEEET!

SWEEEEET!

You know how NIKE CS can be at times.
alien.gif

Im sure they are going to be at all NT

Lets just hope what the lady told me about NDC stays true come RD.

SWEEEEET!

You know how NIKE CS can be at times.
alien.gif

Im sure they are going to be at all NT

Lets just hope what the lady told me about NDC stays true come RD.

Hmph! Every time I ask CS, they tell me they don't have any info!
smh.gif
I need to know if these are going to be in GS sizes or not.

Hmph! Every time I ask CS, they tell me they don't have any info!
smh.gif
I need to know if these are going to be in GS sizes or not.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]really cant wait for this shoe ...to be honest i kinda like the heart symbol [/color]
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]really cant wait for this shoe ...to be honest i kinda like the heart symbol [/color]
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom