Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

seeing that FTLOFTG IXs aka unpowder IXs were released in baby and Kids sizes (on NDC) will this happen for the VIIs also?

Originally Posted by Byronde

I saw these today and the leather is WAY better than my DS 04 retros.

is dat right? wats d leather like if you would compare it to recent retro dat came out? is it stiff leather? or soft leather kindda like d motorsports or cardinals/

Damn, are some of you planning on going to boot camp in your J's? What the hell does it matter what kind of leather is used on an air jordan as long as it's not actual pleather? I think some of you like to complain like women just to be heard... just like some women.
smh.gif

Getting my 2 pairs tomorrow morning, I'm too tired right now to go get them from my spot. Will post High Def pics very soon for all of you AJ lovers!

are these releasing tomorrow or next Saturday. i called the spots around my way and got like 5 different dates

Held them today, not as bad as I keep hearing about. In fact, not bad at all. Also, that heart on the side really doesn't bother me since they got the most important thing right, the actual colorway.

^NikeDotCom 
smile.gif

Dude at footlocker around my way said they were getting these. I'll try my luck online first though.

Originally Posted by maulrat

^NikeDotCom 
smile.gif

Dude at footlocker around my way said they were getting these. I'll try my luck online first though.
Ha! Knew that. Sorry.
embarassed.gif
Thought it was code for some MORE special website.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

seeing that FTLOFTG IXs aka unpowder IXs were released in baby and Kids sizes (on NDC) will this happen for the VIIs also?

I sure hope they put up all sizes.... Im going to need these in a FAMILY SIZE RUN just like in 04.

If dude laced them any tighter, sole separation would've occurred on the spot. Had the shiny hard leather thing leaning and everything
laugh.gif

Can't wait until next Friday after work for these.

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

I don't know how many of you have actually seen these in person, but I've been collecting J's since day one and these by far and away are the worst pair of J's when it comes to quality I've ever seen. The quality is absolute crap. JB should be ashamed of themselves for actually putting something like this into the marketplace. Wal-Mart has to stock nicer shoes than these. Congrats JB, you've now sunken to a new low. A whole 'notha level of absolute crap....
No way whatsoever that this is true. I picked up my pair yesterday, and the quality if fine. If you wanna refer to horrible quality, let's take a look at the Military IV's that retroed a few years back. Those were trash quality, these Olympic VII's are nowhere near that category of "FAR AND AWAY WORST PAIR OF J'S (quality wise) EVER"

Back
Top Bottom