Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

gotta get my hands on these. looks like it will be a easy cop conidering the fact a lot of people don't like the symbol

Originally Posted by a019

gotta get my hands on these. looks like it will be a easy cop conidering the fact a lot of people don't like the symbol

nah.. don't believe that.. these will be semi-tuff cop...lots of people say there not getting them,knowing damn well that they are.. just want to post something on NT...you also got those "gotta see em in person" type..so will see

these are all over net, its funny how limited edition, really isnt as limited as the resellers and the beast would want it to be... i wouldnt be surprised if these sit for awhile... i doubt if these are a semi tuff cop. UTA had restock, 

My Finishline that gets everything still hasnt gotten them in, but said they could get them on Wednesday. If not ill be searching for them Saturday morning somewhere

Originally Posted by roly2345

Originally Posted by skep

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by skep

im in central florida currently, about an hour from orlando. is that MENS CLOSET place the only ones getting them or are other stores confirmed?
Well i also live in central fla. and thus far the only spot confirmed to get em is mens. My suggestion is to google all notable footlockers, footaction, and  finishline. Try altamonte mall, florida mall, or maybe even millenia mall.

well im currently in leesburg area, all those sound like they are closer to orlando, correct? i assume ill either have to take the trip or attempt to order online
yeah mens closet is the best bet for this release, I also heard that footaction and footlocker got them too

Actually Finishline Fashion Square mall is getting them 36 pairs and Millinia mall is getting 18.... My sz12 is on Hold at fashion already!
  Mens Closet equals MARK UPS!!

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Just got a word from the only Champs Sports store here in Winnipeg that no store here is getting the AJVII Olympic (For The Love Of The Game).
I've been going back and forth to Foot Locker and Champs and even other store locations just to inquire on this pair, and now no one's getting it.
What a letdown! I've been asking for two weeks straight and they keep telling me the same things, "come back next week", and now no one's getting a shipment.
I was looking forward to getting a pair too!

Eastbay Rep, are you getting any AJVII Olympic on size 13?
Yup, we will have size 13 as an available size.

EastbayRep - Ray

i know NTNY didn't get the pairs they were expecting.....lookin like Grape V numbers give or take 60 total

IM COPPIN THIS FRIDAY MY STORE IN THE MALL IS GETTING 36 PAIRS SO MAYBE 6 PAIRS PER SIZE MY REAL SIZE IS 9.5 BUT I CAN GET IN A 9 OR 8.5 JUST HOPE THE PERSON THATS OPENING DOES 1 PAIR PER PERSON IF NOT IM GONNA BE S.O.L

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

@Eastbay Rep, Mens size 7.5 in these?
Unfortunately, the smallest size we will have is a size 8. 
frown.gif
  The largest size we will have is a size 13.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think its atleast two people on all 40 pages that have stated the logo "killed" it for them..ok we've got by now..with that out the way can't wait til friday when I get off work

Back
Top Bottom