Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

No complain from me at all. All that color changes nd logo problems you guys r havn to bother me in one bit.. but I would still love to have a pair of 04 aswell. As evryday wear pair. =)

ACTZ nice 12s. Im Still lookn around for d same pairs. The breds r I think very nasty..

vipersupra...i see you are trying to abbreviate (i think) but you might as well spell out the entire word given your abbreviations aren't really abbreviations...that or you can't spell.

I don't mean to be the English police but i just noticed it as I tried to read your post.

p.s. im a nobody so feel free to ignore and move on...aint trying to start a "e-fight" haha

Originally Posted by vipersupra

No complain from me at all. All that color changes nd logo problems you guys r havn to bother me in one bit.. but I would still love to have a pair of 04 aswell. As evryday wear pair. =)

ACTZ nice 12s. Im Still lookn around for d same pairs. The breds r I think very nasty..
thanks. but too bad the bred 12s are not my size. im a size 11, but those are 13. 
ohwell.gif
just keep them in the box.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

WATCHED THESE END ON EBAY FOR $170 SHIPPED WITH NO BIDDERS

Wow, am surprised by that. That's basically retail plus shipping. Was the auction from a reputable seller or someone which shady feedback? 

^^^

Yuup, Seen them all over Serramonte this past weekend. My homie went in on them on the 50

YO! Did some of you guy's area just get mad pairs or was there just no one checking for them? They moved within an hour around my way. DF!!!

Originally Posted by derry1

sz 9 and 11 on eastbay..hurry up and buy
laugh.gif

Just got the size 9 hopefully it goes thru first time ever getting a restock. Hopefully theres nothing wrong with my pair
nerd.gif
. seems like they have more than one pair of size 9 is it possible for them to have mislocated stock or just returns?

The paint job on mine is very sloppy. But i know now, its better to cop in person so you can get the cleanest pair that you can.

I wish eastbay had 12's instead of the size 9's & 11's..

Need some quick help..

I'm debating on a pair in the buy/sell forum.. dude's selling a size 12 for $180 shipped.
Would I be able to find a pair around the same price range or lower?

Link - http://niketalk.com/topic/265384

I messaged the seller and he said that he has had a few people interested, however no one's really keeping their word.
What does everyone think of this price?

surprised some of you guys malls still has these. these sold out in 2 hours around my way. not even niketown had them and they had motorsport VIs for months.

Originally Posted by austeezy

I wish eastbay had 12's instead of the size 9's & 11's..

Need some quick help..

I think 180 is a cool price. If you can get him to lower it some like to 160, even better right.

I'm very happy with these... hold up fine for what I do in em... walk around and chill all day... def noticed some pairs have better paint jobs then others but who can see that while youre walking

Back
Top Bottom