Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

theyre mad dope. and i think the logo is a nice addition. its symbolic of Mike giving everything he had to go undefeated in the Olympics. I had a good feeling these were coming back out. this year is more or less repeating 2004-2005.

i would be surprised if we saw Xs and Vs next year. with that said, these are copped

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official
That's apart of the story....classic jb.
laugh.gif

am i the only one who doesnt think a black falcons jersey wit the olympic 7s will look right? lol
laugh.gif

lmfao, im with you on that one.. where they do that at...lol i love these shoes, i love the blue sole, they official
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I dont know if you guys are some kind of purist, but %%! is up about the crying about a logo....................come on, dont you have something better to do than %#+%@ about a shoe being nearly identical to the original except the logo? sheesh

I dont know if you guys are some kind of purist, but %%! is up about the crying about a logo....................come on, dont you have something better to do than %#+%@ about a shoe being nearly identical to the original except the logo? sheesh

Easy pass on this re-retro. Most people should already own a pair of these as there were plenty to go around the first time.

Easy pass on this re-retro. Most people should already own a pair of these as there were plenty to go around the first time.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

It's nice to see the Oly 7s retro again and I wouldn't mind copping another pair, but I won't cry if I don't get the 2010 retros.
My 2004 pair is still in good condition. I copped them on RD and rocked them throughout my junior and senior years in high school. I don't wear them now as often as I used to.

If I see the 2010s on sale then maybe I'll cop and wear them to the ground. I don't know.
Ay those are 
pimp.gif
 but in the new pics does anyone notice theres no lace lock? I could be missin it though.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

It's nice to see the Oly 7s retro again and I wouldn't mind copping another pair, but I won't cry if I don't get the 2010 retros.
My 2004 pair is still in good condition. I copped them on RD and rocked them throughout my junior and senior years in high school. I don't wear them now as often as I used to.

If I see the 2010s on sale then maybe I'll cop and wear them to the ground. I don't know.
Ay those are 
pimp.gif
 but in the new pics does anyone notice theres no lace lock? I could be missin it though.

Hmmm Ima have to debate this one...my 2004s are still very clean. But damn, I do love this shoe and could use another pair.

Hmmm Ima have to debate this one...my 2004s are still very clean. But damn, I do love this shoe and could use another pair.

Back
Top Bottom