Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Gordonson

wats da release type for deez

Limited Release.

no disrespect but but can i get a source
nvm TSG got it up

much appreciated...also the olympic 7 hat n tee gon drop same day for rape price

da m vick juhzey gon go haad wit deez doh yuu can prolly cop wid owt pay-n rape price
wink.gif
for sum reason i cant c da jersey goin that well wit da 7's i really cant.
mayb i gotta c a em both in person on a manequin or sumthn LOL 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Got em

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

wats da release type for deez

Limited Release.

no disrespect but but can i get a source
nvm TSG got it up

much appreciated...also the olympic 7 hat n tee gon drop same day for rape price

da m vick juhzey gon go haad wit deez doh yuu can prolly cop wid owt pay-n rape price
wink.gif
for sum reason i cant c da jersey goin that well wit da 7's i really cant.
mayb i gotta c a em both in person on a manequin or sumthn LOL 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Got em

Well TSG says they're quickstrikes, so I just need to know where in DC are gonna have em. Other than Major who will charge $200

Well TSG says they're quickstrikes, so I just need to know where in DC are gonna have em. Other than Major who will charge $200

Originally Posted by Remi23

^ Don't believe that quickstrike Nonsense

yeah i doubt it as well. im leanin to believe its a GR. most places i asked confirmed it...includin footlockers footactions n finishlines

Originally Posted by Remi23

^ Don't believe that quickstrike Nonsense

yeah i doubt it as well. im leanin to believe its a GR. most places i asked confirmed it...includin footlockers footactions n finishlines

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Those IX's were apparently limited to 2,000 pairs worldwide, so you probably already missed the boat on those.

But on topic, these are apparently actually scheduled for the 14th, not the 7th, in the U.S.

Nah IXs aint limited to any number of pairs and they drop Aug 11th @ HOHs & Niketowns
Do you know if the IX's will drop at HOH's and NikeTown's in Europe? Hope they drop at the HOH in London. Cheers

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Those IX's were apparently limited to 2,000 pairs worldwide, so you probably already missed the boat on those.

But on topic, these are apparently actually scheduled for the 14th, not the 7th, in the U.S.

Nah IXs aint limited to any number of pairs and they drop Aug 11th @ HOHs & Niketowns
Do you know if the IX's will drop at HOH's and NikeTown's in Europe? Hope they drop at the HOH in London. Cheers

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

def a QS .... should be about the same places you saw the infared pack as that was  QS as well .

well idk bout it cuz the pack was dropped in two stores in da mall by me n we have 5 sneaker spots in da mall(dtlr, fnl, champs, ftl, fta) n dem 2 stores cldnt even confirm til arnd da final week
n i kno dat these already are confirmed n sum stores dat didnt have da inf pack...sum sayin they still dnt kno. 

then again it is still kinda early to tell cuz im goin thru the same B.S. as wit da pack. i call one day and ask sum1 the say yeah tehy gettin em n i go up there the next day n they say they dnt know

it was more undrstandable wit da pack cuz dumb  workers thawt we was talkin bout the white/v-reds

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

def a QS .... should be about the same places you saw the infared pack as that was  QS as well .

well idk bout it cuz the pack was dropped in two stores in da mall by me n we have 5 sneaker spots in da mall(dtlr, fnl, champs, ftl, fta) n dem 2 stores cldnt even confirm til arnd da final week
n i kno dat these already are confirmed n sum stores dat didnt have da inf pack...sum sayin they still dnt kno. 

then again it is still kinda early to tell cuz im goin thru the same B.S. as wit da pack. i call one day and ask sum1 the say yeah tehy gettin em n i go up there the next day n they say they dnt know

it was more undrstandable wit da pack cuz dumb  workers thawt we was talkin bout the white/v-reds

glad it got moved back I will have my pair..............used to tell me self these would start me collection back in like 06, I was wrong

glad it got moved back I will have my pair..............used to tell me self these would start me collection back in like 06, I was wrong

oh man such good news but bad at the same time, august is such an expensive month for me
my birthday, my son, my mom, so on and so on

oh man such good news but bad at the same time, august is such an expensive month for me
my birthday, my son, my mom, so on and so on

Back
Top Bottom