Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by smlb52

I just came from Footlocker at Northline in Houston, dude told me they expect people to line up tonight when they close......thinking of just showing up when they open to see my luck or ordering online

Damn, I didnt expect them to be THAT hot..

Yea I was surprised but, maybe they were just trying to hype it up a little bit because this is what he told me in his exact words "yea man there's gonna be a long line thats all I'm going to tell you everybody wants that limited stuff" I hope he is wrong though lol

my spot had them for 180 so i passed
smh.gif
... im all about retail

Originally Posted by MrChery

2x for me these are beautiful

Co-Sign, there is a lot of hate on these shoes. Hopefully that means a easy pickup for those of us who actually appreciate them.
happy.gif

@EastbayRep When ordering online tonight should i refresh after the timer is done or will the "add to cart" button automatically pop up after the timer is done

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by teejay6723

I don't think you need to own the shoes to have an opinion on them. Seeing them in person and holding them is enough for me to formulate a opinion on quality for me.

I think I'd value the opinion of people who drove a car for a couple of years versus the one who drove it around the block, but maybe that's just me.

Also if I were the only one saying something, I'd think maybe I just might be wrong.

So would I but cars are hardly shoes. I don't think the poor leather on the first retro's will improve with age or use. I think with newer re retro's there will always be bias from some people that own the earlier release. I think in the case of this shoe, the new release is better. Even with the heart.

Got my UPS tracking # from sideline apparel..lookin at the prices u guys are mentioning looks like i got a good deal for 160$ shipped..Only thing is their expected to arrive on the 16th... FML

I just came from Footlocker at Northline in Houston, dude told me they expect people to line up tonight when they close......thinking of just showing up when they open to see my luck or ordering online

eek.gif
. Man I hope the Foot Locker in Katy Mills gets these. They got the 9s so they should get these right? If not, I'll just hit up First Colony.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

eek.gif
. Man I hope the Foot Locker in Katy Mills gets these. They got the 9s so they should get these right? If not, I'll just hit up First Colony.
Damn, I hope the Galleria or PlazAmerica (Sharpstown Mall) has em'

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Unfortunately, we can not give out exact numbers, but we do have a good amount available in each size.

As for advice, just be ready when they are available for purchase and try to order them over the phone an online.  If you are ordering online, make sure you already have an account set up and your credit/debit card number saved to your account for a quick checkout.

Good luck!!

EastbayRep - Ray
EastbayRep... can you at least say the numbers will be similar to the retro IXs that just released on Weds?

For those of you wondering... I didn't jump in right at 11 pm CST... but there was a near full size run still showing. But by the next morning, only a sz 8 was left. So I'm guessing it shouldn't be real hard to get... but we might have to factor in that it seems overall people like these more than the IXs.

Just got word these will be releasing on FNL tonight at midnight and also for SKU for footlocker  should be 04775103

I hope these are an easier cop on Eastbay than the Infrared Pack. I had a 1:30 wait time, and I still didn't have any luck.

Back
Top Bottom